Chapter 5

Update yah!! hope yall like it comment vote and most of all keep reading!! keep and spread the love!! enjoy ^.^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Diondra's p.o.v

        I grabbed Caleb and ran down the stairs.  Caleb was holding tightly to my shirt. I grabbed my keys and ran out the door. I slammed the door with my foot and quickly locked it.  Caleb began to cry.

He was scared I was scared hell we were both fucking scared.

I turned and ran off the porch.  Then I stopped. My heart felt like a racing hoarse. Caleb was crying even harder. In front of me was the man that caused me to have night mares. The reason Caleb cries.

He looked at me with his black lustful eyes behind his blond hair. He was still tall like a tower. I could feel my body shake. He began to walk towards me.  I shook my head walking back he gave a loud growl that made Caleb scream.

"Shut that damn kid up or I will!" He yelled.  I pressed Caleb closer to my chest

"Please he's scared please just leave us alone."

He approached us and put his hand on my left cheek and pushed his lips next to mine. I stood their stunned.  He pressed his lips harder to mine. I felt nothing but disgust.

"Diondra?"  He released me and turned around. Stark was standing their sweats and a t-shirt . "Who is he" my rapist growled.  I didn't respond "I'm the guy who sold her the house" I felt as he grabbed my hand "I appreciate it, we love the house don't we babe?" He turned to look at me I nodded my head. "Oh well okay. I guess I will be leaving" stark said. I looked at him pleading for him to stay. Stark looked at me then walked back to his SUV and left. After he got out of sight. I felt a big sting on my cheek.

"You damn whore. You are mine!" He grabbed my arm and pulled me back to the house. I looked at him as he grabbed Caleb "no! Please I'll do anything please leave him alone!" I yelled. He looked at me with the same expression two years ago. He dropped Caleb in the living room crib and dragged me by the hair up the stairs. He opened the door. "You like the gift I left you?" He grabbed me and threw me hard on the bed. "Two years I have waited." He gets off me and takes out a lighter and something metal. "I love it when there is some pain." He moved my leg so where my thigh was showing. I looked at him hold the red metal and pressed it upon my skin.  I yelled in pain. He then started to pull down my shorts. I could hear Caleb cry in the background.

Oh baby mommy is going to be alright.

He took the metal off. I winced in pain.  I turned away as he began to undress me.  I closed my eyes as he came inside of me.  I moved to get away from him and now he was taking me again. I felt my tears fall like the flow of a river.

I have failed to protect my child, I have failed…

        After he finished he grabbed my hair and punched me in the face.  And threw me to the floor and began to kick me "I have to go but when I come back you better not smell like him. You are my whore!" he said jumping out the window. I put on some clothes and went down stairs to hug Caleb. He was sitting there with dried tears. "Common let's go get u to the hospital." Caleb reached for me. We got into the car and drove off.

 Starksp.o.v

        When I saw her husband kiss her my stomach turned.  I noticed he was a bit odd. I still can't get the look on her face as I walked to my SUV. She looked scared.

'You dumb ass I told you to go back!' Scar yelled.

"She was with her husband scar I can't do shit." I yelled.

'How do we know she is married I didn't see a wedding ring!' I began to think I have never herd her mention a husband well it’s not like we have had a life conversation either. Scar spoke ‘I think he isn't her husband.' I put my head in my hands. 

"The kid smells like him. Let's just drop it already." Scar growled and then went dormant.

 Diondra’s p.o.v

 Halfway to the hospital, I pulled the car over to the side of the road and began to weep.

I though we finally got away from this monster. I finally thought we were safe... I tried so hard to cover any trace of me just so he wouldn't hurt me...or Caleb. Just so we could have a “normal” life.

I turned in my seat and looked at my beautiful baby boy. He was fast asleep in the car seat. Even though he was made in an unwanted situation, he is my world.

“Fuck it!" I say loudly.

I turned the car around and headed back to the house, even though it was the last place on earth I want to be.

My lips were already starting to swell and a bruise was forming on my left cheek. I can't go to the hospital and show everyone this.

The stinging in my thigh has subsided greatly, but there is still a faint dull burning sensation.

Tears slid down my face as I continue to drive. I swipe them away angrily and try to focus on the road

I’m going to call in for a whole week….

I looked back to see my little boy he had no bruises or a scratch I thought since he dropped him around 5 feet in the air to the crib that he would have a broken bone or maybe a bruise, but he had nothing. I felt my heart warm.

“I won’t let him hurt you even if I have to sacrifice myself I would do it.” I paused as new tears fell. “Because mommy loves you.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sick NEW update hope yall liked it !! :3 i wanna thank my good friend SAM she gave me ideas and helped me wright this!! Gracias! dont forget to comment, vote and most of all keep reading!!! keep and spread the love!! luv yah.