Chapter 19: Unforgettable past

Massachusetts 1690

The night skies hiding the witches as they sacrificed in the woods. Women, and children's cries died in the night.

"Natalie, they found us. You have to run. You are our leader and we must keep you safe."

The people in Salem had speculations of the witches existence but nothing to back it up. One man became a witch hunter and had his group of men with him. He had no name but they said he only appeared on the full moon.

"Run Natalie!!! Ru-" her body was torn into shreds. Natalie put her red hood on and began to run into the forest terrain. She knew then that her fate was going to be sealed.

I ran, growls like demons echoed through my ears. I kept running feeling every twig crush under my bare feet. Something came and jumped towards me. Huge dog like animal I took out my knife and sliced up his body revealing his insides. I remeber I reached for his heart and squeezed it until it was crushed. I kept running. A howl filled the air deeper in pitch than the rest. Silence. Utter silence. I stopped as I came at the edge of a cliff. More Forrest land below. I heard a huffing and puffing coming from behind. I stayed put, my back towards the creature. The sound of bones snapping came to life and human foot steps came closer. I didn't make sense.

"Little red ridding hood, tch why don't you let me see your face." His tone warning, as if death was not an option.   I put my hood down and slowly began to turn.

13 steps to the cliff.
I can do it in 2 seconds.

I finally began to face this man. He began to walk out of the woods. Every stride he made had authority and horror. His smooth skin and sharp edges. As he looked at me his member stood with no defiance as to what he wanted. I turned around and started to move to the cliff, a huge growl came forth as a big hand clamped the back of my neck and pulled me back.

Impossible, not even one forth of a second passed.

I felt my body crash to the floor. As I felt this God of a man over me. His eyes glowed like the moon. His face began to change fangs began to show. I laid there in horror as he tore my my dress to reveal my neck. He came down with a bite. I yelled with the pain as it turned to lust. I felt my insides become alive with heat and hunger for this man.

He brought down his finger to my lips.

"You are mine." He growled as he tore through my dress

Present time

The smell of burnt plastic, wood and flesh lingered in the air. No noise. No critters. Nothing but burnt hope. Jessica's corpse laid with a hole in the center of her head. Her body stiffening with the cold night.

A hand came crashing down Jessica's neck and picked up the burnt corpse.

".he..lp ." The corpse let out a faint cry.

The grip around her neck tighten "Natalie baby we all know you can't die." Jessica opened what was left of her burnt eyes in terror.

Death please come for me! Take me to the place far far away. Death I beg you for the sake of humanity take me... I thought I could have made it through the pain. Pain! Is what would make me feel more human but instead it's numbness. Oh death please take my breath away! Death, are you here? Death! 

" don't worry honey just like the good old days, you are mine." Jacob smirked

————————————————————————————— After soooooo longgggg an update !!! My life got crazy!! I'm a nurse and just got married lol sooo now I can sit and write. Well I work night shift so you know what they say the freaks come out at night 😅 so I get busy a lot! Hopefully y'alls thanksgiving filled with food 😍 I will try to update again this month !! Hopefully you enjoy this chapter. Thank you for reading this story!!! Spread and share the luv <3