The Fight

Kirishima was being taken to yet another fight. For the time being, he had his hands locked up and the muzzle he usually wore on his face which wasn't as uncomfortable as it seemed to be. His previous 'owner' was pulling him along with a chain that was connected to the metal that bound his hands. Kirishima could already hear the usual yells and chants of all the people who were placing bets on who would win and he heard the host of the fight come over a sort of speaker as Kirishima was pushed into a small kind of room, quickly after someone had removed his hand bonds as well as his muzzle/mask and his sharp teeth were now exposed. The room had walls on each side and in front of him there was a kind of gate. The red head smiled a bit devilishly, walking up to it and holding onto the bars trying to pull or push them, he was absolutely just itching to fight. It had been a while since his last one so he was nice and ready to get going and hearing the host of the fight speak made his spine chill. "Ladies and Gentlemen! We have an absolutely extraordinary fight planned for us today: two very ruthless blood thirsty fighters, they can hardly contain themselves. I mean look at that one there is already pulling at the bars just dying to get fighting!" The crowed cheered as they all gathered around this pit where the fight would be happening. "Now let us introduce our first fighter! On this side we have the crazy, extremely quick and jumpy RABBID WOLF!!" The people who bet for that fighter to win cried out as the gate was lifted and he stepped out waving to everyone and being cocky. "And today he will be fighting, a returning fighter that some of you may know or remember. The blood thirsty sharp toothed absolutely ripped maniac! RED RIOT!!!" The people who bet on Kirishima let out blood curdling screams and yells as he came out not even hesitating or waiting for the host to start the fight before he lunged at the other fighter, teeth first to try and take a bite.

Bakugo had arrived to the clandestine place where fights were made. A friend of his, Mina had told him it was an interesting place and it should be worthy of his time. He looked around all the extras growling and screaming, craving to see blood. When the fighters were announced his eyes darted between the two of them. The first one seemed pretty ruthless, a maniac smile on his face as his eyes were fixed on the other fighter. Katsuki followed his gaze that leaded to a pair of crimson eyes that curiously shined and the boy kinda grabbed his attention. He patted Denki at his side, his companion that day. "Name" he ordered. Kaminari, who was trying to flirt with someone around jumped on his place letting some of the glass of wine he had spill "Ah!" He quickly followed Bakugo's gaze "Um... Eijiro Kirishima, he's our age I think" he said. Katsuki nodded without stopping looking at him, he seemed pretty strong. He was ripped, his eyes eager looking at the crowd and he seemed quite excited. He was determined, Bakugo liked that. "Dunce Face, tell those idiots Raccoon Eyes handles that I bet five thousand bucks at the red one" Katsuki ordered, a cynical smile spreading slowly on his face. Kaminari quickly nodded "but... are you sure that much?" He asked and Bakugo killed him with a glare, Denki gulped and went to search the guy to do the bet. "Since you're all so eager we shall start already!" The host announced even if the redhead had already ran towards the other fighter and the crowd cheered loudly "let the blood spill!" He screamed. Bakugo leaned and rested his chin on his hand, since he was quite important he was close to the battle field so he could see everything closely. "Tonight I'm gonna end up being richer..." he mumbled to himself, looking at the strong redhead with a little grin.

Kirishima went in quickly with the first attack, the other fighter had managed to quickly dodge his teeth as Kirishima tried to bite his arm but that didn't stop him. He quickly went in with a strong kick to the head after missing and as the guy stumbled back Kirishima grabbed his head by his hair with a sharp toothed smile. "Ohhhh!! You have no idea how long I've been waiting to get out and fight. Man, it's been ages when I was told my fighting days might be over I'd be lying if I didn't think about killing my master and signing up for this shit myself. Too bad this fight's gonna be over real soon, they talked you up an awful lot for you to be such a weak fighter!" Kirishima took a bite from the guys arm taking out a pretty sizable chunk of his arm which made him grab onto his arm whaling in pain and Kirishima dragged the guy by his hair to the middle of the pit and wiped off the blood from his mouth, with his free arm taking a glance around eventually spotting the host of the large event with a slight upset look on his face. "Hey! You! You're the host of this shit show, eh?! Why give me such a shitty fighter? Come on man, this fight was so easy I only bit him once and he's already tapping out. Boy, do I feel sorry for anyone who put their money on this guy haha!" Kirishima paused for a moment throwing the other fighters head down before glaring at the host and he started to walk over to him looking up at him from the pit "hold on now... you don't think I'm as weak of a fighter as this guy does, do you?! Hahaha!! Oh man, looks like I'll be having more fun that with just one person. Everyone who bet on this guys's getting ripped apart by my teeth , starting with you!" Kirishima started to try and climb up the pit to get to the host of the event and the host began to panic along with everyone else around. "HANDLERS GET CONTROL OF YOUR FIGHTER NOW!!" Kirishima didn't had his hands bound nor his teeth covered, he was ready to kill anyone and everyone that thought he was weak.

Bakugo's eyes widened at red head, he was so rough, not doubting for a second. "Dunce Face" he called again, his eyes fixed on the battle and he leaned a bit more seeing how the boy had used his sharp teeth. He was smiling, a bloody sharp smile. "Yes, Bakugo?" The other blond asked covering his eyes to not see the bloody scene. Bakugo slapped his hand out of his face "how much?" He mumbled, a soft shine on his eyes. He was rough, too damn strong, he wasn't the quickest but he surely wasn't slow. If the other boy had been more fast and not so stupid about his movements he wouldn't have been grabbed like that by his head "what?" Denki asked confused. "How much does he costs?" Katsuki asked, leaning more to the battle field and resting his elbows on the metal bar that divided them. "Oh... um... he's very expensive" Kaminari said, nervously rubbing the back of his neck. "Numbers" Bakugo groaned, still focused on the battle "you're not thinking of buying him, right?" Denki asked, grabbing his arm to get his attention. Bakugo looked down at the hand on his arm and then up to Kaminari. He shoved his hand off "fucking answer" he ordered. Denki sighed "he's not in sale but maybe about three hundred thousand, Bakugo" the blond answered. Katsuki shrugged "not that much" Kaminari's eyes widened "you're insane" he said, Bakugo looked at him and smiled "I know, now go get the money i won". When the host started panicking about the red head. Bakugo arched a brow "he's determined" he commented. "He's crazy!" Denki yelled, Bakugo chuckled "and?". The handlers soon ran for him and three big guys were trying to calm him down being careful of those teeth. "Damn it! Why can't you be normal? Just do your job and chill, I'm done with you piece of trash!" The one that seemed to be his owner yelled, he stood up and walked towards the podium where the host was. He grabbed harshly the mic and cleared his voice "he's now on sale!".