Matching outfits?

Bakugo didn't said a thing when Kirishima forced him to roll so he could see his back, he was quiet and felt little having Kirishima's crimson eyes pierced on his skin. He groaned a bit with pain when Kirishima pressed on his bruises and then he apologized. Bakugo just stared at him with a furrow in his brows but then he just sighed and looked away. Then Kirishima moved him again to sit him up and told him to eat with a firm tone "don't tell me what to do" he groaned lowly, getting some food in his mouth and relaxing more while eating "you should... wash your hands" Bakugo said, looking at them painted in red by blood. He looked up at him, staring at his crimson eyes for a moment. The look he gave to him was calm but his eyes unconscious expressed something else. He felt that weird feeling in his stomach as he kept staring and he felt some heat on his cheeks but he didn't want to look away yet. He felt like he could look at those eyes without getting tired of it. Then he just lowered his head trying to hide the blush he had and finished eating, someone knocked at the door and Bakugo stood up with his legs still slightly wobbly and he opened the door "the bathroom's ready" Denki said, quickly glancing at Kirishima in the room and then he looked back at Bakugo "do you feel alright?" The yellow haired asked with a caring tone, Bakugo looked away "yeah..." he quietly answered and his eyes widened again when Denki suddenly hugged him tightly "I'm sorry that I couldn't help you!" he said, Bakugo froze for a moment feeling Denki's hands in his back and he shivered a bit from the pain "I-I'm sorry" Kaminari separated, lowering his head and rubbing the back of his neck. Kirishima furrowed his brows as Denki quickly moved but seeing as he was just hugging him he calmed down a bit letting them have their little interaction and it was honestly a bit nice to see a little friendship in front of himself. "do you want help with something else?" Kaminari asked, playing with his fingers a bit nervous "I'm alright, Denki" Katsuki said, giving him a brief soft look and passing next to him to go to the bath and finally clean himself. Kaminari couldn't help to slightly blush hearing Bakugo call him by his name.

As Bakugo started to make his way to the bathroom, Kirishima looked to Denki and bumped him with his shoulder so he would get his attention but not get any of the blood from his hands onto the other "you and Bakugo are good friends must be nice, right? I wouldn't know I Umm... I've never had one myself. Anyway, I don't wish for you to be afraid of me if you can believe that" Kirishima looked to his hands holding them up in front of himself as he made his way to the door to find a place to wash his hands then possibly get back to Bakugo's side to make sure he was safe "Oh and don't worry I'm trying to change and I'll do my best to keep Bakugo safe" Kirishima paused his lips moving a bit strangely as he looked towards Denki soon a smile showed on his lips. It was strange, this guy who used to be a cold blooded fighter was smiling so brightly and so sweetly like a little kid in a candy store. Denki felt a little intimidated when Kirishima bumped his shoulder to his and he couldn't really say anything but he listened quietly to all that he said and when he started moving his lips a bit strangely he was about to ask if something was wrong but then he saw that sweet, wide smile on Kirishima's face. It was kind of bizarre, the red headed with soft factions, sharp teeth and hands covered in blood was smiling to him. Denki sighed and curved his lips up too, smiling back at him. Soon, Eijiro left the room. In the bathroom, Bakugo was having his nice bath and when he heard someone approached he lowered his head on the water to hide but he noticed in was Kirishima and he relaxed. Kirishima entered to wash his hands off in one of the sinks, he kept his eyes to the sink to not make Bakugo feel uncomfortable since he was in the bath. Once he had finished cleaning off his hands, he spoke "I'm going to wait outside of the room if you'd like me to. I want to do my best to keep you safe and protected. That is one of my jobs, being your bodyguard, is it not?" Kirishima dried his hands off and looked at himself in the mirror a bit and ran his fingers through his hair to fix it up before he began to head out of the room cracking the door open before turning to Bakugo "if you don't need anything from me or anyone else I'll leave you be to have your bath".

Bakugo looked at him passing his hands through his hair and washing his body "Kirishima..." Bakugo called in a mumble, he didn't know why but he just wanted to be next to him and he remembered the warmth of his body when he carried him. Kirishima paused when Bakugo said his name taking his hand away from the door handle and he turned to face him. "N-Nevermind..." Kirishima nodded and eventually did step out of the bathroom and made his way into Bakugo's room just waiting by the door almost like a dog waiting for its owner to come home and he just waited for Bakugo to finish his bath and make his way to his room. Bakugo didn't know what it was, if it was just attraction, curiosity, admiration. Bakugo just wanted Kirishima, to see him, talk to him and fight with him, to take care of him, to protect him even if Kirishima's job was protect him. Bakugo continued cleaning himself and when he was finished he took another robe and wore it, he dried himself and opened the door to go to his room still thinking what was it in Kirishima that just kept Bakugo so intrigued. When he got to his door he just stood up there, resting his forehead and taking a deep breath. How could he just say he wanted him close without admitting that he wanted him close? Was it that bad to express his feelings? What if Kirishima didn't understood them? I mean, Bakugo himself didn't understood but he still felt it in his stomach every time he saw him, when their eyes collided he could feel the world change. He was so confused but he embraced those feelings. Maybe he could test it somehow, to know what it was.

After a while, Kirishima heard the faint sound of someone putting their head against the door and he tilted his head a bit taking a step away before opening the door himself to see Bakugo. He looked a bit lost in thought, like he was confused or maybe even upset about something and after a moment Kirishima placed a hand on Bakugo's head to get his attention "Bakugo? Is umm everything alright? was your bath enjoyable?" Kirishima put an arm around Bakugo as he guided him into his room closing the door behind him. Kirishima's touch was more gentle and kind than usual as he guided Bakugo and brought him to his bed, he still felt quite bad for hurting his back and wrists when they had fought. Bakugo was a bit surprised when Kirishima opened his door and patted his head to grab his attention "tsk, it's all good" he said looking at him in the eyes, he was not mad so his expression was calm. "are you sure you're alright to go to this... what did you call him again? Icyhot? I think you had a meeting thing, you said we had to go to today" Once Kirishima had gotten Bakugo into the bed he walked over to what he assumed to be Bakugo's closet and he began to kind of look around at the clothes trying to be helpful if possible. "Oi, of course I'm going to go! I'm not weak I was just... a little tipsy, that's all." Bakugo said, feeling kinda embarrassed for what he had done "that should've not happened..." he mumbled, referring to the stupid thing he did a while ago. Kirishima had never really done anything like that before so when he was looking for things that Bakugo might like to wear he ended up picking out all the clothes that caught his own attention like things in the color red like his hair, blacks and other things that he thought looked manly. Once kind of realized that he was totally rummaging and going through Bakugo's stuff taking out all the stuff that, he liked he blushed a little bit being kind of embarrassed "Oh shit, umm... apologies Bakugo I'll put everything back I think I got a bit carried away".

Bakugo chuckled slightly "don't, you actually don't have a bad taste in clothes" he said and when he started apologizing for it he laughed, a genuine laugh seeing the big fighter a little flustered "you know, most of my money comes from designing clothes. But not just normal clothes, I make support for fighters and knights" Bakugo said with a little grin as he stood up and leaned to his drawer to grab a gauntlet made of letter and extended it to Kirishima "here, try this. I know your hands hurt when you hit and this makes the pain lighter, it also ads weight to the punch. It was my first design but... tsk, I don't fight anymore so just fucking take it before I regret it." He said shrugging like it was nothing, that gauntlet had sentimental value for him and it meant more to see Kirishima fighting with it and it was also a way to thank him. Bakugo stood up and slid softly his robe off, then placed it on his bed to walk towards Kirishima standing next to him and brushing his shoulders slightly "you wanna go with matching outfits?" The blond asked arching a brow to him looking at the red stuff. He didnt realized he acted soft but he really was curious to know if Kirishima felt something different about him.