LOVE ANTIDOTE (NEW BKSHIMA STORY)💊❤️

Hello, dear readers!
We're so happy to announce that we just reached 7.05K views in this story! We're love to read your comments and to see you guys vote, it's heartwarming ❤️

Now, we other great news! We just completed another story about these two beautiful boys and this one is a Bakushima story!
We're going to be updating EVERY DAY and chapters have more than 2k words ;)

Now, we other great news! We just completed another story about these two beautiful boys and this one is a Bakushima story!We're going to be updating EVERY DAY and chapters have more than 2k words ;)

Here's the cover and next I'm typing the sinopsis for you to read, it's full of fluff, angst and of course a nice smutty part 😏
Sinopsis:

Eijiro Kirishima... a name that had been in the news years ago about a little middle school boy with sharp teeth, black hair, and a prominent scar over his left eye.

The true story behind it, was that Kirishima was taken by the league of villains in his darkest times. The league had taken him in, they gave him a new life where he could be who he dreamed to be. Though they never treated him as one of its own, keeping him muzzled like a dog, training him to be their secret weapon. Their Riot.

But even if they trained him to be a unmerciful killer, that little boy still lived inside him, crying, looking for a way out of the pain that consumed him. Who would've thought Pro hero Dynamight would get him out of his misery?

They fought, cried, bleed. But they just wanted someone, something that they've always tried to reach...

Love.

I hope you guys read it, it's a long story and it'll be updated as fast as we can, maybe 3 chapters per day ;)

We gotcha, guys.

We Love you! Thanks for everything, besties!