You're strong enough

Practically as soon as Kirishima was let out he lunged into the fight as Tetsutesu had colliding with him. They met in the middle of the arena, Kirishima was quite overwhelmed. The need to bite this other fighter grew stronger and stronger, he'd bit but through the muzzle if he really had to. Kirishima landed a few heavy hits on Tetsutetsu and the same goes for him, this fighter was good and Kirishima respected that though Kirishima did have a few tricks up his sleeve when it came to fighting and now was a good time to use his first one. He quickly got a tight grasp on one of Tetsutetsu's arms and pushed his torso away with his legs pulling at his arm with his hands until he heard a nice satisfying pop sound that he absolutely adored and once he had done that he quickly hopped down and used a swift kick to knock Tetsutetsu off of his feet to the ground, placing himself on top of his chest and licking his lips as he held him down with his legs "you're pretty good man! I really respect that. Unfortunately, though just because I respect that doesn't mean I'll let you win!" Kirishima slammed his head down against Tetsutetsu's forehead and he still held him down to the floor. One of Tetsutetsu's arms was either broken or dislocated but it rested limp beside him and Kirishima began to try and force his mouth to Tetsutetsu's shoulder making the muzzle roughly press against his skin as he tried to bite him even while still wearing the muzzle. He knew that Bakugo told him to not kill him and well, he wasn't necessarily planning to but how could he help it? Fights just got him so excited and he wanted more, he'd been doing fights that ended in death and bloodshed for his whole life and since he hadn't done it in so long. he craved it "sorry man but I gotta do this! I c-can't help it I need to take a b-bite! I NEED IT!" Kirishima growled a bit and continued to press his muzzle to Tetsutetsu's shoulder trying to get a bite from his flesh, it was like not even he himself could control it.

Bakugo watched the scene with a serious look until he heard Testsutetsu's arm break or something. Mina stood up almost immediately and the guards looked at her waiting for instructions. She looked scared to the blond that took a couple seconds to think and she just nodded to the archers and they aimed to Kirishima with the bows "NO!" Katsuki screamed to them and Mina quickly shook her head so they would stop "I said I'll handle it!" Bakugo yelled to Mina and then he took off his coat, jumping to the arena and knocking Kirishima. "Tetsu!" Mina whined and gave orders to the guards so they would keep him safe, the other fighters looked at each other stunned and others seemed mad. Bakugo was now on top of Kirishima trying to stop him with his weight and his arms on his shoulders "stop! You can surpass the need!" Bakugo screamed to Kirishima, the tone he used expressed that he honestly believed Kirishima could do it "you're strong enough, calm down!" Bakugo couldn't really reach the pressure points at the moment since the red head squirmed around so he just pressed more himself to get Kirishima's torso to stop moving, Bakugo's hips were on his lower stomach and his hands pushed him to the arena firmly.

Kirishima grunted, to his recollection he hadn't done anything wrong. He fought the way he usually would and he squirmed around angrily as he saw Tetsutetsu being taken away out of the arena and he continued to try and get free so he could finish his fight "N-No! I can't I have to do it! I have to finish the fight or I'm useless! this is a-all I know..." Kirishima's struggling soon got weaker and weaker as he calmed down taking deep breaths to actually try to suppress the need that his body craved to have. Kirishima's face soon went a bit blank before a more sad and kind of desperate look came over his eyes as he stared at Bakugo's ruby eyes. "I-I... I don't wanna be a monster... I wanna fight because it's all I know, it's how I grew up, it's fun for me but I can't help it. When the fight starts, I lose all humanity I have left inside me because I had to" Kirishima had finally calmed down, his breathing had gone back to a normal pace and his body stopped struggling against Bakugo completely and he looked around at the other fighters, the guards and then up at Bakugo. His eyes going wide, the way that the blond was looking at him was strange... he didn't look mad or like he was going to hurt Kirishima for doing what he had done to Tetsutetsu. No, he looked like he was being honest, like what he was saying was true and like he believed him. Kirishima's eyes filled with a sort of guilt making him go a bit frantic, he had never felt anything like this before. It was so new and so weird, his breathing picked up once again and he let his head drop to the floor, his eyes still wide. "I'm... I'm sorry I'm no fighter.. and I'm no man" Kirishima mumbled before taking a deep breath having complete control over himself, the sounds of the angry worried and upset fighters and guards around him seemed to be muffled and sounded unclear but Bakugo's words he could hear clearly and they repeated in his head over and over he heard those words 'You can surpass the need!' 'You're strong enough'.

"You're not useless Kirishima" Bakugo said, his hands stopped grabbing Kirishima's shoulders so tight and they just rested on his warm skin softly "we're gonna work it out, it's all gonna be fine" Katsuki said, taking a deep breath and relaxing more since he knew Kirishima wouldn't hurt him "you're more than this" the blond softly said, his gaze going down to his hands in Kirishima's skin, he looked at the spots Tetsutetsu had punched Kiri that were now red. "I know you're not a monster, I never thought you were but you have to prove it to others" Bakugo explained "you're strong enough to beat them all but you have to learn how to win" Bakugo remembered how his dad had told him exactly the same when he started fighting. Yes, Bakugo fought too. Not in clandestine places, it was just a hobbie for him but he wanted to be the best "I believe in you" Bakugo stood up for him and softly took his hand to lift him up. He got an idea that was just a bit dangerous but it would help him.

"Fight me" he suddenly said.