I love you

Final chapter, dear readers ❤️
We're so glad you're liking this story! Please help us voting, commenting and most importantly, sharing so other fans can read it! We love y'all💖

Kirishima gasped a bit as he held Bakugo tight to him, his chest heavily taking deep breaths as he still slightly moved his hips as if he was unable to stop himself. He gulped, trying to stop the drool from dripping from his lips "S-Still feels so g-good, Bakugo. I can't stop but I can't... Gah!~ I can't c-cum anymor. I'm drained" Kirishima slowly placed Bakugo down on his bed and pulled out of him, clenching his teeth together as he did, feeling a chill run down his back and he flopped down on his back beside him, still catching his breath. Bakugo squirmed while he went down off his highest pleasure and he closed his legs a bit feeling Kirishima still moving his hips slightly, the blond gasped a bit for air when Kirishima finally pulled out. He tried to clear his mind.

"B-Bakugo I... I love you, Bakugo. Please, will you be mine? And let me be yours? You are the only person that I have felt so close to in my life. I want you more than I-I want to fight, at least that's what I think" Kirishima had finally caught his breath and he sat up looking at Bakugo. His heartbeat was slowing down to a normal rhythm but it didn't last much cause the redhead said those words. His eyes widened and he stared at his crimson eyes. Katsuki opened his mouth to say something but his head was still fuzzy and processing his words.

Soon, Kirishima picked him up looking around for his bathroom and he carried him in, placing him in the bath trying to figure out how to turn on the water. "Here, I'll help clean you up, Bakugo. I wouldn't want you to push yourself too hard since you're shaking so much and seem so exhausted from what we did..." Katsuki felt his own cum a bit sticky on his stomach and Kirishima's sweet release dripped out of him making him feel a chill down his spine. He was silent looking at Eijiro with a soft look, listening to what he had to say. "I'm sorry if I went a bit too rough. I just I-I couldn't stop myself" Kirishima soon enough got the water on then looked around for some soap and he climbed into the bathtub right behind Bakugo. He sighed feeling the nice water on his body, Katsuki felt the warmth of the body against him and he looked over his shoulder at him. He pulled him onto his lap, his movements and actions with Bakugo were gentle and caring like a whole different side of him had come out as he got some soap on his hands and began to clean Bakugo off being very delicate with him.

Kirishima was being so careful and gentle with him even if moments ago he acted like a sexy beast, something that Bakugo wasn't complaining about at all. He lowered his head on the water wiping his body and then he moved to sit on Kirishima looking at him directly. "You said to let you be mine..." Bakugo cupped Kirishima's cheeks with both of his hands staring deeply at him "but aren't you already mine?" He mumbled, caressing his face with his thumbs "and am I not already yours?" He took Kirishima's hand to place it right over the bite mark on his neck. "As I said before, t-this is not only a bite, this is... a love bite. It's means more than just that." Kirishima looked to both of their love bite marks and nodded his head his eyes even getting a little watery. Under all his toughness and will to be this big strong fighter, he was just an absolute softy and Bakugo had definitely cracked down to that sensitive soft spot that Kirishima had. Bakugo leaned to him as his heart pounded faster "I... l-love you too" he mumbled, giving a soft kiss to the love bite he had given to him in the crook between his neck and shoulder. Then, all blushed and unable to look at him in the eyes since he felt a bit vulnerable, he rested his head on his shoulder hiding and hugging him.

The redhead very tightly squeezed Bakugo, hugging him back maybe a little too tight but he was just so happy, he felt he could squeeze and hug Bakugo till his arms fell off or till Bakugo popped but he didn't intend on hurting him "Bakugo, I'm definitely yours. I'm happy to be, I'm so glad you're here. I'm so glad you found me. I'm so glad you saved me. Bakugo, I love you so so much. I can't even imagine feeling this way with anybody but you. I never wanna let you go or be away from you. I wanna keep you forever and I wanna cherish you. I never wanna hurt you or your friends, I just want you, Bakugo. I want you so bad it hurts" Kirishima placed a bunch of kisses on Bakugo's skin wherever he could reach "Can I keep you forever, Bakugo? can I keep you only to myself? I know it sounds greedy but that's okay... I want to be greedy with you" Kirishima yawned a little and soon enough the water started to drain from the tub but Kirishima didn't move, he just stayed there with Bakugo hugging him and gently caressing his lower back trying to make it feel better since it probably hurt at least a little. Bakugo smiled even if Kirishima couldn't see him. That redhead squeezed him a lot and said such beautiful and sweet things he did not care if he died right there in his arms. After all, he would have a smile until the very end. He silently enjoyed every word, every caress and every heartbeat he could feel through his skin. The redhead could feel Bakugo's heartbeat against his chest which made his heart beat nearly at the same pace and he slowly got up from the tub, looking around till he found a towel and still holding Bakugo he wrapped it around the both of them with another yawn "can we go to bed for tonight, Bakugo? I want to hold you until I fall asleep" he said softly as he dried both of them off and made his way back into the bedroom.

When they got to the room, Bakugo got down off Kirishima and searched for some boxers to put on and also some robes for them. When he was dressed, he changed the bed sheets and sat on his now clean bed taking Kirishima's hands and laying on top of him. He sat on him, gently putting his hands on his chest and took a deep breath. "I... I may not be the best in words... yet. But I know what I feel when I'm with you. What I know is that you make me feel things no one had ever done, I feel something for you, something bigger than myself..." Bakugo looked away with his face all red. "S-So listen up, I'm only gonna explain this t-to you today. Every time we're together, my heartbeat synchronizes with yours and that's when I know that I want us to explore and do a bunch of things together. When I lose myself in your eyes, l realize that I want you. I want you with me, I desire you, I-I love you." Katsuki leaned to gently cup his face with both hands and press their foreheads together, looking at him in the eyes. "I know life hasn't been fair with you... so I promise you I will treasure every love bite you do in my skin and I never break a promise. Though I know there's one mark that I will treasure the most and that's the one you placed in my heart the moment you looked at my with your crimson eyes full of a feeling that moved me so deep inside that I know you gave yourself to me. Now... I give myself to you, Eijiro".