Dinner

Kirishima jumped a bit kind of freezing up when he felt Bakugo place a hand on his head and dig his fingers into his hair for a moment before pulling away and heading out of the room giving him instructions on what to do and Kirishima just stayed silent. This was all so new, so bizarre, so crazy to him. Eijiro honestly didn't know how to feel so once he heard the sound of the door closing behind Bakugo Kirishima shook his head needing to blow off some steam or at least do something so he quickly moved his hands to the back of his head to try and take off the muzzle. He struggled a bit at first but once he had gotten it off he took a deep breath, liking his sharp teeth and he started to kind of tear the room apart. The first thing he went to was the window, of course breaking it open. Then, when seeing the drop he moved back into the room and tried to fight or use anything in the room to sink his teeth into and after a while he finally managed to get the muzzle back onto himself and he calmed down laying down on the bed, a confused and kind of innocent look on his face as he moved his jaw around from under the mask. A couple things got stuck between his teeth and he was trying to fix it and after a full half hour had passed Kirishima was a bit hesitant to leave the room he was in, opening the door and peaking his head out to see if anyone was there before stepping out of the room and randomly walking about the house trying to find the dinning room, he got distracted on the way by a few things including the men that seemed to be guards, a few items and rooms in the house and other things until he finally made it to the dining room and seeing Bakugo he moved to one of the chairs and hopped onto it not quite sitting down but his knees were on his chest, his feet holding him a few inches away from the seat and his arms at his side. His  hands were grabbing at the edge of the table and he looked around the room then to the table and the things on the table.

Bakugo and Denki were already on the table, waiting for dinner and the yellow haired got kinda nervous when Kirishima arrived. Bakugo was calm, he avoided to look at the red haired and he sighed finally seeing some of his servants getting food to the table. They gave Kirishima a large plate of perfectly cooked meat, Bakugo was served some spicy chicken and Kaminari the same without spice. Then, some of the other workers arrived wearing comfy clothes of their own, none of them wore uniform. They went to the kitchen to serve themselves some food and sat on the same table. "Nice choice for today's dinner Bakugo!" Sero, a black haired guy that sat near Bakugo said. "Of course" the blond said, tasting his food. "Now, listen up." He called after chewing, everyone looked at him calmly "tomorrow we have a meeting with Raccoon Eyes, we're gonna sign shitty hair up to her fighting club" he announced and everyone nodded while eating "that's a fancy club" a girl with brown hair commented, looking at Kirishima a bit shyly. "Yeah, you're gonna fight with the strongest people around. There are some rules that I'll explain to you later" Katsuki said, finally laying his red eyes on Kiri for a brief moment. "I need you to prepare the car for tomorrow evening, the meeting's on her club" the blond said to Sero "as you say, Baku!" He said with a smile. It was like they were all friends even if Bakugo was 'their master'. "How was the fight today, Katsuki?" A man with gray hair asked and Bakugo took a sip of his wine, then answered and they all shared stories. Denki stopped being so nervous since Kirishima seemed to be calm so he started with his dumb jokes that made the people on the table laugh "you're so stupid, Dunce Face haha" Bakugo said, covering his mouth so his smile while chuckling wouldn't be seen by the others.

Kirishima watched as these people came in bringing food and chatting with Bakugo like friends, the meat that was stacked onto the plate in front of him made his mouth water, he wanted to eat it so bad but he also needed to listen to what Bakugo was saying so he wouldn't be upset or displeased in any way since Kirishima didn't feel like dealing with a possible punishment at the moment so he sat there quietly and only until their talk had gone to a more relaxed Kirishima moved his hands to take off the muzzle he wore, the meat in front of him was intoxicating completely filling his muzzle up with the smell making him drool so as soon as the mask was dropped to the floor Kirishima let out a low growl like noise and aggressively began to tear into his food using just his hands and his teeth. Something about the feeling of having his sharp teeth piercing through something made Kirishima's spine chill. He absolutely loved it and once he had rather quickly finished his meat, he licked his lips slowly and placed his hands onto the table a large toothy smile on his face that unintentionally looked a bit menacing. "Damn! I haven't eaten meat that good since I beat last years top fighter!" His eyes quickly darted among all of the people sitting at the table and he licked his teeth, he was already aching to get into another fight with someone so he got up from his chair and started to walk around the table. First making his way to Sero's chair grabbing the back of it and pulling it down making them meet face to face, a couple inches away from each other and Kirishima's smile still stuck to his face "Hello~... don't think I saw you when I arrived. However, I did see...you" Kirishima moved his head to quickly snap in Denki's direction and he swiftly made his way over to the yellow haired boy "you were there for the fight, nearly pissed yourself seeing me fight huh?" Kirishima then turned his head to Bakugo "would you care to see another this time up close?!" He then lunged towards Bakugo with a cynical smile on his face.

Everyone gave Kirishima dissimulated looks while eating, Bakugo took a deep breath. It was his first day, he'll teach him how to use the cutlery soon. "We're glad you liked the food, Bakugo made it himself this morning" Sero mumbled nervously trying to keep it cool when Kirishima talked to him. He felt like he breathe again when the intimidating red head got away from him but Denki nearly got a heart attack "I-I w-wasn't..." the yellow haired quickly went silent when Kirishima implied to fight. Some of the servants that finished eating stood up grabbing nervously their plates and gesturing to the kitchen, Bakugo ignored the red headed and nodded to them. Everyone went to the kitchen to wash their dishes and others to hide in their rooms, except for Denki that was too scared to move and Sero that tried to protect both of the blonds if it was necessary. Katsuki sighed knowing the rest was safe now and he looked back to Kirishima, leaning a bit closer to him. "Oh, I just ate but if you're so eager to fight..." Bakugo snapped his fingers and Denki came back to reality running away from them, Sero grabbed him and got him safe staying with him as Bakugo moved behind the red head in a jump getting his knee in the back of Kirishima's so he would bend them and his fingers quickly got to that pressure point in his throat pressing firmly but not totally so he would still be conscious. Since he was trying to retain him, Bakugo's bare torso was pressed against his back cause his robe had opened a bit, grabbing his shoulder with his other hand. Katsuki leaned to his ear and firmly said with a low tone of voice "You're scaring the rest and I don't care as long as you don't actually attempt to harm them." Bakugo used his other hand to move his face softly, like if he didn't wanted to hurt the other boy and pressed a bit more his throat. Kirishima was now forced to look at him, they were pretty close "you're not doing this again, is it clear?" Bakugo whispered, eyes pierced to his.