New acquisition

Kirishima got pretty far up the wall of the pit before he was grabbed by the three men and his brows furrowed, he threw his head around aggressively trying to bite and hit them. He'd done fights with more than two people at a time but these handlers were different, they knew of special pressure points and spots to press on to make it at least a little easier to handle Kirishima and they managed to get his muzzle/mask back onto his face to cover his teeth and bound his hands once again forcing him to kneel down in the center of the pit and he still struggled trying to get free from the men holding him down. He thrashed about letting out angry growls yells and pants as he looked around the room, he wanted to kill his owner for calling him trash, saying he wasn't normal pissed him off "good luck selling me, asshole! All the people in here are too damn scared to buy me, I'm crazy! I'll kill anyone for a good fight, I don't care who!" Kirishima glanced around the room at everyone only a few people caught his eye among the many people that were scared shitless but the ones who caught his eyes were people who started to count their money to buy him and especially this spiky haired blond that was next to a yellow haired guy that seemed like he was about to piss his pants and Kirishima looked the blond dead in the eyes. He didn't seem at all frightened, no this blond guy... seemed excited and intrigued. Kirishima stopped struggling just looking at this guy and he also went quiet which surprised the men that were holding him down to his knees, Kirishima went silent for a while not listening to the things around him, he just kept starring at this blond and soon he chuckled the sounds of his laughs got louder and louder until he said rather calmly "You're a special one. Aren't you, blondie? Think you can tame me? Let me just say if you even think about buying me go ahead but I plan on having your yellow haired friend there as a snack!" Kirishima felt a smack on his neck and fell silent again.

Bakugo chuckled, calmly looking at the red head. He smirked, the cynical way he did it made Kaminari shiver at his side and then he jumped feeling goosebumps. He patted his arm "He's trynna eat me!" Denki grabbed Bakugo's arm and hid behind him, trying to avoid the intense look of the fighter. "Kaminari, stop being a little bitch and buy him already" Bakugo said, ignoring the red head and the strong grip of the yellow haired. "W-What? No way!" He yelled, grabbing more tightly. "I said, buy him" the blond ordered with an intimidating look. The rest of the buyers looked at him with an arched brow "do you even have enough, kid?" The actual owner asked, looking down at him which Bakugo didn't liked "do you want the fucking money or not?" He groaned. The old man widened his eyes and when he was about to complain, Denki quickly handed Bakugo three loads of money and the owner went silent. The rest of the buyers groaned and sighed, they hadn't more than that. Bakugo threw the money to the man and then made a gesture with his head to the handlers "get him in a room and give him clean clothes and a bath, I'll pay for everything just wash him" Bakugo made another gesture with his hand like saying 'take him out already'. The handlers obeyed "he's insane! Denki whined. "He's not the only one" Bakugo mumbled, his eyes following the red head until he was out of his sigh. Then Denki was dragged with him outside to wait for his new acquisition, Bakugo was no longer interested in that place since he had what he wanted. Another way to become richer and be feared by others but he didn't knew what else would come with that bold red head.

Kirishima kept his head down, his breathing still heavy. That hit to the back of his head knocked him out a little and slightly stunned him so when the men were asked to take him away and get him cleaned up he did not struggled much. Eijiro honestly didn't really think that the blond would buy him but he did and even told the men to clean him which they did the best they could but of course Kirishima fought them, especially when they tried to clean off his teeth and the both of them nearly lost their hands but managed to get some alright clothes on him and get some blood cleaned from his body. They also got his hair fixed a little then made sure his hand bonds were nice and tight as well as the muzzle on his face and they began to drag him out with a chain that was attach to his hand bonds. They brought him out to Bakugo "here, take the damn thing but don't blame us or the boss if you lose a limb or anyone you care about. This guy's a killer, he'll do anything for a fight doesn't matter how old or how strong, if they have a family or a lover, he'll kill them if it means he gets to fight and that's no kidding". The men took the money that Bakugo offered to them and gave him a paper that had a list of things about Kirishima. First was where each of the special pressure points were as well as the food he needed to be fed and when he should be fed and in bold letters on the bottom, it stated 'Do not take off his muzzle or he will go insane' and with that the men quickly left quite happy to have Kirishima off their hands and since Kirishima had calmed down a bit now he was more reasonable and he looked over to Denki smirking under his muzzle and he rolled his neck giving a slight growl "well let's see how long you guys last before trying to sell me off haha".

Bakugo chuckled "I don't waste money like that" he mumbled while reading the paper the other extras had gave him "huh, you're a rebel aren't you?" Katsuki smirked, folding the paper and getting it to his pocket. He already knew by memory the pressure points of most people so he approached him and quickly placed two fingers on his neck right over his pulse. He calmly grabbed him by his shoulder, a firm hand guiding him to his car. "I would suggest you not to be too aggressive, we do things differently. Right, Dunce Face?" Bakugo asked, a little grin on his lips. Denki couldn't help to look back at them while he opened te door for them and nodded. Bakugo pushed Kirishima inside and sat by his side, Denki quickly turned on the car. They started moving and the big house wasn't pretty far away so when they arrived some servants went out to help. "Guys, this is Kirishima and he's now working for me. You know how we do things so if any of you do something bad to him you'll get fired and he's kind of aggressive so don't hesitate in telling me if he does something to you." Bakugo said deadly serious, the rest nodded and took off his coat. He pulled Kirishima in along with him, his fingers still on his throat and he guided him silently upstairs. Denki followed them from behind, there were big guys around the house since as an important business man the young Bakugo needed some protection even if he could easily protect himself. When they got to a room he made a gesture to Denki and the yellow haired boy nervously nodded staying out. Bakugo opened the door for Kirishima, showing him a nice room, designed as every other in the house, with a big bed, drawers, closets, everything, included a little window. "Sit down" he ordered, gesturing to the bed with his head. Bakugo leaned on the wall and crossed his arms "Listen, even if I bought you like if you weren't a human being I'm not that kind of dumbass." He got out the paper off his pocket "what do you say about this?".