Bite

Bakugo's heart skipped a beat when Kirishima squeezed his hand, his face was all red and he gasped softly when Kirishima pressed their bodies together putting his other hand around his waist. Bakugo felt like his heart was going to explode, his eyes closed a bit feeling Kirishima's body against him like that and how he got closer and closer with each word.  Kirishima let out a shaky breath when he felt Bakugo kiss back his lips felt so warm and so soft pressed against his it was so pleasing this feeling was so different and so sweet. He wanted to make Bakugo happy and he wanted to make him feel good, feel safe, feel loved... Katsuki's red eyes closed when Kirishima told him he didn't want the money and his lips brushing made Bakugo's head fuzzy. When Kirishima finally told him he wanted him he sighed a bit shakily. The blond felt like he had just reached heaven while Eijiro's soft pink lips kissed his with a hum that made Katsuki's blush more intense. Bakugo kissed back almost instantly and he softly moved his hand to rest on Kirishima's firm chest, his other hand gave a slight squeeze to the other's. The blond couldn't help to sigh when Kirishima squeezed him closer and made the kiss rougher, he moved both of his hands around the red headed's neck digging his fingers in those soft red strands "Kirishima..." Bakugo sighed without air, separating  because he wanted to breath and he looked at him with eyes bright because he had them a bit watery since the feeling he was having was so new for him and intense "I want you too".

Kirishima let out a small sound almost like a whimper and he looked into those ruby red eyes that he had, taking a deep breath himself. His eyes quickly going wide hearing those words from Bakugo's mouth 'I want you too'. As soon as Kirishima heard that, he pretty much tackled Bakugo down onto his couch holding himself above him. Bakugo's eyes went wide when Kirishima tackled him down all of sudden falling onto the couch. Kirishima just looked at his face for a second before pressing their lips together roughly. Katsuki could not help to kiss back when the red head roughly joined their lips once again. Eijiro then began to move more down to Bakugo's neck "Bakugo, I want to take care of you and I-I want to make you feel good" Kirishima continued to softly kiss Bakugo's neck and as he continued his kisses got more intense and his teeth even began to lightly nibble at his soft skin, not trying to puncture the skin of anything though he was very tempted. Kirishima slowly began to kind of press their bodies together just having this urge to be closer to Bakugo and feeling the warmth from his body against his felt so nice but Kirishima had no idea how to describe it. He had never experienced anything like this before but he liked it "Bakugo I like you a lot. I like you so so much, more than a friend. I-I don't know what it's called but I know one thing for sure and that's is that I don't want to leave your side, I always feel this weird sensation in my chest when I'm close to you and I want to kiss you so much, over and over and over" Kirishima words faded to silence as he started to kiss Bakugo's neck and face sweetly almost like he couldn't stop kissing him all over giving multiple pecks. It just felt so satisfying and made his heart flutter out of his chest Bakugo's skin was so soft and so warm.

Katsuki's breath hitched and he shivered when Eijiro moved down his neck, the blond's hands slid from his forearms to his shoulders, arching his back a little bit and therefore their bodies got more pressed against each other. His hands now got to his hair digging into it as he felt the kisses going more intense and his spine chilled feeling Kirishima's sharp teeth lightly nibbling on his skin. Katsuki sighed shakily, producing a little wimpier sound as he felt his face burn and his body started to heat up. The blond smiled hearing Eijiro's sweet words, Bakugo chuckled softly when Kirishima spread kisses all over his neck and face. Since the red head didn't stop, Katsuki grabbed his face and stared deeply at his crimson eyes with a little smile "who would've thought you were so sweet?" He chuckled, looking at him with his face all red and a little grin. Then, he gave a soft kiss to his forehead and then to each one of his cheeks "I want you to feel loved, protected, happy and free" Bakugo said in a soft tone "and I want you to experience so much... with me. I-I really like you too, I like you just how you are, with your soft red hair..." as Bakugo talked he also gave soft kisses to the red head's face "I like you with your sharp teeth, with your urges to fight, with your crimson eyes, I like you with your scars, I like everything in you Kirishima" and saying that he softly joined their lips together, pulling him closer by his hair. "let me be the shelter in your storm... Let me have you, Kirishima and you'll have me as well" he whispered between the kiss, feeling overwhelmed by the sensations.