Chapter Nine: Tyrant Prince

"Finally! Finally!! FINALLY!!! I can murder the son of the man that killed my wife and child!!"

Alexia stood in shock, "W-What the hell are you going on about?! Reaper, explain!"

"There's no need to explain! This boy...this fucking boy is Reid Sullivan!!"

Sven slowly raised up, "Prince Reid..."

"Sven...you knew all along and decided not to tell me...How could you wait and let me remember myself?!"

"Reid...you must understand...I..."

The boy once known as Cyrus slashed out at the air and a rush of wind flew from his blade, knocking Reaper to the ground. Reid walked forward cockily with the ancient weapon resting on his shoulder, approaching Reaper as he tried to stand. Sven helped Vincent to his feet. "What is going on here, Sven? Why the fuck is Prince Reid alive?!" Vincent roared.

"I do not know the story myself. But, I always knew he was Reid Sullivan. That hair, those eyes, and that wicked demeanor...I should have told you all, but I believed it was only my speculation..."

"This is impossible! How the hell is this tyrant still alive?!" Vincent argued.

Reaper slashed out at Reid and the prince merely tilted his head to the right, avoiding the strike completely. Instantly, Reid kicked at Reaper's leg and made him lose balance--Reid taking advantage and grabbing his arm with his free hand and slinging him into the crystal fountain feets away. Reaper collided with the fountain, flying through the glass. Alexia watched the beautiful piece of work collapse into the ring of sparkling water. Reaper soon stopped rolling and became still on a flower bed, raising back up once again.

Alexia shook her head, "I cannot believe this. This whole time we have been with Reid Sullivan."

Reid pointed his blade at Sven from afar. "Why did you conceal your identity?! Was all that you said about Earth and all that a lie?!" Vincent roared.

"I didn't lie about a single damn thing. Everything was true. I've only just remembered and boy--I have a killer headache." Reid explained, holding the side of his face with his free hand.

Sven stepped forward, but Reid sharpened his gaze on him, "Stay where you are. I can't bear to hear what you are going to say to me..."

"I just want to know what happened to you. How in the hell did you get sent to a different world?" Sven questioned, easing his way towards Reid.

"Stay where you are, Sven! I don't wanna hurt you!"

"Vice, wait!" Alexia said quickly. "He is going to kill you if you get any closer!"

"Alexia, please go and back-up our Captain. I will take that risk of confronting Reid. This is the boy I cared for when he was merely a toddler!" Sven argued, pushing forward.

She obeyed quietly and summoned dancing flames around her silhouette boots, shooting up in the sky and soaring towards the scene of the bomb. Vincent hesitated, wondering whether to leave matters here to Sven.

"Stay back!" Reid said powerfully.

Sven shook his head, closing in on him steady-like, "No. You will tell me--I deserve to know!"

Reaper dashed between them out of nowhere, wrapping his scythe around Reid. Clenching his teeth, Reid bashed the pommel of his sword into Reaper skull. The ghostly man didn't react much to the blunt strike, instead he dug his blade into Reid's side and Sven wrapped his burly arm around Reaper, cloging his throat. Reid swore loudly and broke free from the blade, his side leaking red hot liquid. Sven was then thrown over Reaper's shoulder and he slammed into Reid. They both crashed into a bench, becoming surrounded by broken wood. Reaper returned his crazed grin, "Why get in my way, dog to that young bitch? I find it ridiculous that you would abandon your own country. But, who am I to talk about loyalty--I make my own fucking rules!"