ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕚𝕩

"Good." Five exclaimed as he came back with a loaf of bread.

"So, are we gonna talk about what just happend?" Luther asked from beside Allison.

Five didnt respond instead he just started spreading peanut butter on one slice of bread.

"Its been seventeen years." Number One concluded, hoping Five would respond this time.

Number Five looked up intently from his sandwich,"Oh, it's been a lot longer than that." He chuckled.

The Boy disappeared, only to reappear behind Luther, standing on a stool to reach the marshmallows on one of the high shelves.

"I haven't missed that." Luther mumbled to himself, as Five reappeared in front of the cutting board.

"Where'd you go?" Diego asked, slightly annoyed.

"The future." Five replied,"it's shit by the way."

"Called it!" Klaus shouted from the back, also wanting to be part of the conversation.

Five looked up from his sandwich again, and allowed his eyes to travel to Klaus, who was wearing a skirt.

"Nice dress." He told Number Four sarcastically.

It seemed to be many sizes to small for him, but klaus had worn stranger things.

"Danke! It actually belonged too..." he trailed off, sadness seemed to be filling the room.

"To.....?" Five mocked wanting to know who could make the family seem so sad in a matter of seconds.

"Y/n..." Allison stated looking at Klaus, then at the floor.

"Speaking of which, where is y/n?" Luther asked Five casually as if he knew.

"Why would I know?" Five questioned sarcastically. But soon regretted it when he saw the looks of astonishment and worry pass around the room.

"Shes not with you?" Diego asked, concern filling his features.

"No." Five replied.

"That means shes dead." Allison said in disbelief.

Flashback

Five's pov
I grabbed a briefcase from the room and started walking down the hall. The equations were finally done and I could finally break my contract. Then I could get home to my family, and stop the apocalypse. The handler told me that she couldn't stop it. "What's meant to be, is meant to be." The handler told me. Bullshit in my opinion.

I was pacing back and forth, rehearsing the equations in my head over and over again, when someone crashed into me. I fell to the floor and landed with a thud.

"I'm so sorry." I heard a familiar voice say as I heard them get up off the floor quickly. I looked up to see y/n. She had scratches and bruises all over and looked as if she had just been beaten. I looked over her features, she hadn't aged a day. She didnt seem to recognize me.

"That's alright." I replied, dusting myself off and getting up. "What're you doing here?"

"You must be experiencing jet lag." She insisted, indicating I should know why she was there. "Can I please have that briefcase?"

I looked down at the briefcase in my hands. If she was here, she could be a threat. I looked back up at her, "No."

"No?" She echoed, "Fine, keep it. I only needed it to avoid dying."

I went to tell her who I was but I closed my mouth again. Should I really do that? For all I know she could be on the other side. I felt her stare of wonder poised on me. That's when she finally asked a question, "Do I know you?"