ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪

"You know, we value integrity at the office above all else." The Handler said suddenly.

It caught the pair off guard as the mood suddenly changed to be all serious.

"Trust is essential, and that trust is... built over time." She continued.

Y/n turned her head towards the talking woman, even though she couldn't see the crazy bitch over the stall wall.

"In the event of a breach, the commission will act swiftly and without mercy." She now sounded threatening, "An efficiency I'm sure you above all people would appreciate Number Five."

Y/n took note to what The Handler was saying, because she knew Five wasn't. Without knowing, y/n and The Boy both rolled their eyes in unison as the Handler flushed the toilet and got out of the stall.

Y/n winced knowing there was blood all over the sinks, "what happend here?" The Handler asked as if on que. "Blood everywhere, alright there Five?"

"Yeah." He replied blankly.

"Well, I'll have to get this cleaned up. But in the meantime, I am feeling quite peckish. Have you had your lunch yet?" The woman asked, causing The Boy to sigh.

"Not yet." He answered, knowing what she was gonna ask.

"Great. How about we have lunch in my office. You can eat solid foods, and I can live vicariously.."

Five paused at the sudden silence.

"Through you." The Handler's head popped over his stall.

"Sounds great." He answered, sort of weirded out by the action.

Y/n froze in position, she was clearly visible from the Handler's point of view. But lucky for her the womans head went back down and her heels clacked along the floor again.

"Oh! And Five, so try to locate X, I have a few questions." The Handler said before walking out the door.

Y/n sighed, and exited her stall. Five followed suit and appeared in front of her.

"I hate her." Y/n growled

"I know." Five chuckled.

"She just flirts with you, and then try's to get you to do something completely ridiculous."

"Well, you have a point.." Five paused, "Wait, are you jealous?"

Y/n flushed red, "No, I'm not jealous. Why would I be jealous? Shes just an old lady, and- well I'm an old lady-"

"You shouldn't be jealous." Five cut her off, "You're my favourite old lady."

This time, she blushed and looked anywhere but his face.

"When we get back, im gonna fix that." He motioned towards her arm.

"It'll be a scar soon." She sighed, "Lucky me."

"You should think of it differently." Five told her as they started walking out.

"Oh, yeah?" Y/n chuckled, "How so?"

"Bravery." Five shrugged.

"Brave and worthless." She chuckled, "That's me."

Five scoffed, "Please tell me you know that's not true."

She sighed, "Yeah, I was just kidding." She lied.

Five noticed this, "Mhm. Well, I don't know if you wanna hear it in Spanish, but, you are not worthless."

He's right

Y/n chuckled, "Ni siquiera puedes hablar Español." (You can't even speak Spanish.)