ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

Five woke up from beside y/n. He saw how peaceful she looked, careful to not wake her up, he slid off the bed. He pulled the comforters back over her, and then pulled his tie around his neck. He walked over to the window but accidentally knocked over a book that was on his desk, creating a loud thud.

Y/n shot up in the air out of fright, and landed on the ground, "Ouch."

Five had to choke back laughs.

"Jerk," she grumbled as she stood up.

Y/n then quickly looked over at the bed to see her blood stains on it. She looked down at her torso and saw more dried blood.

"Oh my god," she gasped, "I am so sorry. I told I shouldn't have slept there bec-"

"Stop talking." Five cut her off, "Its fine, why don't you go change and then you can tag along with me?"

She slowly nodded and changed into a new uniform from her room. She just threw the same tie back around her neck without bothering to tie it, and then opened Five's door.

He looked at her and then to her tie, "Really?"

"Really." She nodded, "I have an idea."

This should be fun.

Y/n opened up the window and looked down, then at Five with smirk.

He returned this, "What?"

She tied her tie around her head and looked down again, "Race you down!" She laughed, turning invisible.

He's gonna cheat.

She poked her head back through the window, "No teleporting!"

Five rolled his eyes and shook his head, then started climbing down. As he did so he heard klaus talking to air, which he could only imagine to be Ben.

"I'm trying to find whatever priceless crap was in that priceless box, so Pogo will get off my ass!"

A thud was heard indicating that invisible y/n had made it down. She was staring at Klaus in confusion, who was he talking too?

"I would ask what your up to Klaus but then it occured to me . . . I dont care." Five said as he jumped down from the ladder, landing perfectly behind of y/n. Of course he wouldnt have known though.

"Y'know there are easier ways out of the house there bud." Klaus informed Five.

"I thought this way would involve less talking." Five retorted.

"Wheres your girlfriend?" Klaus asked causally.

"Y/n, is not my girlfriend." Five hissed, feeling his cheeks turn a light pink.

"Huh," Klaus furrowed his brows, "We have three 'sisters', interesting how you immediately think of Puppet."

Never did any of them think it made sense for them to be considered siblings. Just because they have the same birthday does not make then siblings, but whatever. They just call eachother 'sister' or 'brother' because their dad made them, and they've all developed a habit of doing it.

Five froze, for the first time in a while, he did not have a smart retort.

Number Eight did the same thing as Five, and she was glad that she was invisible cause she was blushing like mad.

"Whatever Klaus." Five scoffed, turning to walk away.

"Hey hey hey, do you need any company today?" Klaus asked, leaning against the side of the dumpster.