ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥

Y/n listened to Five explain everything that happened to him. He left out the part about him the world ending and the commission, he didnt want to put that on top of everything else shes already gone through. Not that he knew what it was. She refused to tell him. They were sitting at the dining table and y/n had her head in her hands, and was sitting across from Five.

"Ben... died?" She sniffled, tears welling in her eyes.

Five nodded sadly and looked at the table, "Yeah."

The tears fell and she just stared at him, "I wish I was here to wish him a final goodbye..."

Five looked back up at her and got her a glass of water, "You'll have to talk to Klaus about that."

She gratefully took the water and sighed, wiping more tears on her sleeve. "I don't wanna do this anymore."

Five sat back down and furrowed his brows, "Do what?"

She shrugged, "Life."

Five's eyes widened and he shook his head, "No, there's so much for you to see and do. Trust me."

Oh come on, Y/n. Just change the topic.

Number Eight drank the rest of her water and wiped more tears, "So, I'm old now."

"Well, I'm old too. We'll be old people together." Five assured with a smirk.

She let out a small laugh through her tears, "I dont know half the things adults are supposed to do."

Five scoffed when he heard more footprints followed by bickering and groans.

"Swiss cheese is way better then cheddar."

"Do you ever say anything relevant?"

"My socks are wet."

"Everyone shut up!"

"Has anyone ever wondered where Pogo came from?"

Y/n stood up ready to fight causing Five to laugh. She flipped him off and moved closer to the source of the noise.

Five adults stopped infront of her and she backed away slowly.

"Y/n?" Klaus piped, stepping forwards.

We don't recognize him. It's not safe.

Y/n listened to the voice in her head and kept backing away.

"Eight," Five caught her attention, "Those are your idiotic siblings."

Oh. False alarm then.

She immediately stopped backing away and studied the people closer. Klaus had his hand outstretched and she hesitantly took it.

"Klaus?" She asked, not letting do of his arm.

"Puppet?" He mocked her.

She laughed at the old nickname and hugged him. He reeked of alcohol but she didnt question it. Number Four called her this because when they were little she would use her telekinesis and move his stuffed animals around and put on puppet shows for him.

The embrace ended and she looked behind Klaus at all her other siblings. She gave Numbers One, Two, and Seven each a hug and watched everyone sit down. She stood where Five did and took out the cutting board that was previously put away.

She walked around and grabbed bread and some peanut butter.

"So, what happend to you?" Luther questioned, tossing her a bandage from under the sink.