ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣

"And to give us a fighting chance next week, I came back with a lead. I know who's responsible for the apocalypse." Five stated while holding a small and folded peice of paper. Allison took the paper and opened it.

"Hey Five, what's with the backpack? It doesn't match your outfit very well." Klaus remarked, pointing at the black bag on The Boy's back.

Five took it off his shoulders and placed on the couch, "y/n gave it to me. Before I left."

"You just left her there?" Diego snapped.

"I didnt just leave her there." Five seethed, "She forced me to leave her, she didn't give me an option."

"So, what you're saying, is that puppet is in grave danger and we're here having calm conversation." Klaus reasoned, earning a scoff from Five.

"There's nothing we can-"

The Boy was cut off by the ground shaking once. All of the siblings stopped and looked around quickly. But nothing happened?

Soon a huge crack was heard from the same spot Five appeared.

"What is that!?" Allison shouted over the loud gushing of wind and thunder was heard.

A vortex had appeared over the counter. It looked the same as Five's, except this one was black and full of shadows. They could see into it, revealing a sobbing y/n on her knees. She was bleeding and bruised all over.

"Y/n!"

The girl's head snapped up and she crawled over to the back portal she presumed Astaroth created. She saw Five calling for her and that's when she jumped through it.

The wind and storm noises soon stopped when y/n dropped onto the counter. The shadow vortex disappeared, and Number Eight layed limp on the bar counter.

She groaned in pain and attempted to stand up, but soon found she was on a counter and ended up falling on the floor.

Blood was left on the counter from where she was, and Five tensed in worry.

"Oh my god, y/n." Allison gasped, looking at her blood covered figure.

Y/n made weak attempts to get herself off the floor, but felt really out of energy. Klaus and Diego gently pulled her off the floor to reveal her awful state.

Number Eight insisted she was okay to stand on her own and her brothers slowly let her go. All eyes were on her and she pressed a hand to her cheek to attempt it to stop bleeding. A faint smile was across her face when she realized what her demon had done for her.

Thank you again.

Anything for my favourite human.

Number Eight looked at everyone before wiping her blood off her face, "Hello, everyone."

Five scoffed and pulled her into a hug. She really didnt expect it but she hugged back. He sighed in relief and rested his head on hers. He was so glad she came back in one piece.

"You're an idiot," Five told her, "You should've came with me."

Even her state she managed to smile, "I'm just glad you're alright, Jerk."

She pulled away and felt her cheeks heat up.

Fives eyes traveled to every injury on her. Her slashed cheek, her bleeding nose, lip, and all the bruises. He needed to find out what happened.

"You have nothing to say?" Allison asked in disbelief.

Number Eight turned to look at Number Three and furrowed her brows, "There's nothing to say."