ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖

"I don't have time for your games, Klaus." Luther grumbled, standing up.

"I'm telling you the truth, Luther." Klaus insisted, "I'm telling you the truth."

"Why'd he do it then?" Five questioned.

"He said or was the only way to get us all back together." Klaus replied.

Number One wasn't having any of it, "No. Dad wouldn't just kill himself."

"Ah, you said it yourself. He was depressed." Five recalled, "Holed up in his office all day and night."

"No," Luther shook his head ind denial, "There weren't any signs. Suicidal people exhibit certain tendencies, strange behaviors."

"Like sending someone to the moon for no reason?" Klaus wondered coldly.

Luther's face turned into a frown, "I swear to god, Klaus, if you're lieing.."

"I'm not, I'm not." Number Four insisted.

"Master Klaus is correct." Pogo chimed. Everyone looked over to him, "Regretgully . . . I helped Master Hargreevs enact his plan."

Luther looked at him in shock and disbelief, "What?"

"So did Grace. It was a difficult choice for the both of us, more difficult than you could ever know." He admitted, "Prior to your fathers death, Grace's programming was adjusted so she was incapable of administrating first-aid on that fateful night."

"Sick bastard." Five commented under his breath.

"So that security tape we saw?" Luther asked.

"It was meant to further the murder mystery." Pogo replied.

Luther scoffed.

"Your father hoped that being back here, solving it together. . . Would reignite your desire to be a team again." The chimp informed.

"And to what end?" Number Five asked.

"To save the world, of course." Pogo answered.

Klaus was completely ridiculed, "Alright." He laughed.

Luther and Pogo broke out into a short arguement. Which resulted in Number One storming off. Five sighed in frustration and rubbed his face. All his thoughts were crowding his sense of anything else. Where was y/n? Was she okay? How did his father know about the end of the world? What should he do next?

He sighed again, "I gotta go think." The Boy teleported to his room.

And just like that, it was only Ben and Klaus left in the kitchen.

XXX

Y/n and Allison were back on the road. Singing to the radio and making up for all the sister time they missed. Unfortunately, they were stuck in traffic. The song just ended and y/n sighed. Allison laughed, "I know the world is ending and all, but I'm having so much fun."

Y/n smiled, "So am I." She glanced around and saw a familiar black and white scarf hanging off a pole from afar.

Number Eight tapped Allison and pointed, "Isn't that Vanya's scarf?"

Allison squinted, "Yeah, it looks like the one you stole for her."

"Wow, I stole a lot." Y/n mumbled, unbuckling and following Allison over to the pole.

Her sister grabbed it down and mumbled, "Vanya.."

They looked to their right to see a crime scene. Blood splattered on the walls and pavement. The girls walked over and under the yellow tape.