ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕚𝕩

Five sighed and and looked down at the girl, "Okay, but you have to prove you are truly fine."

She nodded, "Okay, let's do it."

Number Five cocked a brow, "Ready?"

Number Eight moved her fists infront of her, "What are we doing?"

The Boy then poked her in the stomach. She squealed in suppose but held in all her winces as she clutched her stomach and choked a; "See? I'm fine."

Really believable, y/n. You're not fooling anyone.

Whatever, I just don't wanna sit at home and wallow in my own sorrow.

"Fantastic. You're coming." Number Two stated, gently grabbing her arm and walking to the car. She just went along with it and limped beside him.

Five shook his head and followed Allison out, who seemed to be annoyed with having Number Eight coming along.

The Boy needed to get y/n alone. Not for whatever dirty thing you may think, but to talk to her about what happend. Anything that may lead to what she possesses would be a helpful hint. All he wanted to do was help her through it, and make sure she was gonna be okay with having a new power.

"Yeah yeah, whatever." Deigo groaned, opening the back door for his injured sister.

"I'm serious!" She insisted, hopping in the car.

Number Two had been teasing about her and Five being a thing. Y/n kept telling him there was nothing going on, but Deigo thought different. Truth was, Number Eight really didn't know what to call her and Five. They did a bunch if things couples do, but there was no label yet. Honestly, Eight was just happy with the way it was. They could never put a label on it and she would be fine with that. She was just glad to have him in her life. But surely she didn't like him... did she?

Of course she did. But, like Five, shes too stubborn to admit it. Even to herself. The only difference is, unlike The Boy, she knew this.

XXX

Diego parked the car outside of the police station and turned to look at his other three siblings who were in there with him. "I know this Jenkins guy must have a record. We gotta get our hands on his file." He told them.

Y/n nodded in agreement.

"And your plan is to what? Just waltz in there and ask for it?" Allison questioned sarcastically.

"I know the station like the back of my hand, sis. I spent a lot of time in there." Diego retorted.

Y/n cocked a brow, "In handcuffs though." She smirked.

"How do you even know about that?" Number Two asked, but gave her no time to answer, "Anyway, here's the plan-"

"Plan?" Five echoed, "I'm just gonna blink in and get the file."

Diego shook his head, "No, that's not.." he trailed off. "You don't know the ins and outs of this place okay? I do."

The Boy sighed, "I literally did this yesterday."

Numbers Two, Three, and Eight all looked at eachother and then back at Five.

"What?" They all questioned in unison.

"Well, my yesterday. Not your yesterday." He elaborated.

Y/n threw her hands up in the air, "I give up." She mumbled.

Five tilted his head slightly in her direction. She had always been somewhat jealous of his powers, the girl found them quite fantasising. Number Eight had never understood them though, this seemed to be the end of her trying to figure them out.

"Listen to me. You aren't going in there. I made a call, that's what the leader does. He leads." Number Two chimed, exiting the car and heading down an alleyway beside the station.

Everyone followed him out and Allison made her way to a near by payphone. Y/n followed her in curiosity and heard her make a voice message to Vanya. She went on about how she just wanted to be a good sister.

Once she was done she held out the phone to y/n. Number Eight raised her eyebrows and Allison rolled her eyes.

"Just take it. You're important to her." Number Three groaned.

Y/n took the phone and held it up to her ear, "Hey Vanya, I hope you get this. I haven't talked to you in awhile and I hope you're doing okay. I love you so much Vanya." She paused, "We both do." She smiled at Allison.

"Bye sis." Number Three and Eight chimed, hanging up the phone.

Number Eight walked over and leaned on the wall. A familiar blue light flashed and Five was infront of her.

"Hello, doll." He greeted, centimeters away from her.

"Hi." She greeted, a bit startled by his sudden appearance.

"Ready to tell me what happend." He smirked.

She rolled her eyes, "No."

"I wasn't asking."

"Good, because I wasn't answering." She retorted.

Five shook his head and smirked, "Just tell me why," He paused, "for me? Please?"

She rolled her eyes again, "its because..."

"Because?" Five mocked.

"Because I don't wanna scare anyone." She admitted, "I don't want people to think I'm some sort of monster. And I can't even fully control her, she's not a power."

Number Five tilted his head to the side, "Her?"

Tell him. It's alright, I know you trust him and so do I.

"Her name is Astaroth." Y/n said, "And she's a shadow demon, which makes me the same thing. But I'm still half human. I've been hearing this voice in the back of my head for as long as I can remember, I just recently found out it was actually a demon waiting to be released. So, there, I said it. I'm scared, okay? I'm... really scared because I'm dangerous."

The Boy sighed and cupped her cheek for a few seconds, "There's no reason to be scared. No matter how dangerous you supposedly are, I will always be here for you. I can't leave a goof like you alone in this world, you wouldn't survive."

She gave a small smile and a weak laugh. He always knew how to cheer her up.

"Let's look on the bright side," Five insisted, "Think about how cool this is. You're part demon, that's super cool. My powers don't compare to that."

Y/n chuckled, "What can I say? I guess I'm just naturally this awesome."

He nudged her teasingly and she laughed before hearing someone come back from the alleyway. Diego came around the corner and held up a blue folder as if it was worth millions of dollars.

"So?" Y/n questioned, walking away from Five. The Boy just bit his tongue to avoid calling for her to come back. He stayed put and only turned around when he heard Number Two speak.

"You're welcome." Diego stated, giving a tight lipped smile to Number Eight, who gladly returned it.

Allison snatched the folder from behind and opened it. The shock in her face was easy to tell as she exclaimed a simple; "Holy shit."

"What is it?" Y/n questioned.

Number Three looked up in bewilderment:

"Harold Jenkins is Leonard Peabody."