ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔼𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

The duo sat on the couches in Vanya's cozy apartment, wating for her arrival.

"I can't believe you sliced your arm open." Y/n stated, searching for a first-aid kit.She shook her head and took out supplies, "Loser."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever, I didn't ask for your attitude." He rolled his eyes.

"Oh, I know." She said, "Its on the house."

Yes. That was amazing.

I'm awake now. But I'm still tired.

Y/n hoped that meant it wasn't going to talk as much.

"Idiot." Five muttered, as she cleaned his cut with a liquid.

"Moron." She responded, wrapping his arm in a bandage.

"Thanks old lady." Five told her, as she wiped her own collarbone with the cleaning solution.

She winced in pain as the familiar stinging pain was felt.

When all the blood was cleaned up five randomly cupped her face in his hands. Her eyes widened and Five looked at her black eye, "Where's this from?"

Flashback

Y/n's pov
I had just finished scribbling down a note for my family on a scrap peice of paper I collected from the office. I need to get it of here.

I knew my way around the commission very well, and I happened to find a room where you shoot notes to people in different time lines. All I had to do was find someone who was in the same timeline as my family, so that they can deliver the message to them, and I'll get out of here.

I made it to the tube room, and made my way over to the gold tubes. I sighed as I saw no one. I wasn't supposed to be out, they told me I was not allowed to go anywhere out side of the question room. I snuck out though, using a shard of glass as a key.

She's here.

"That's not how things go around here." I heard a voice say from behind me.

I slowly turned around to see the Handler, I then turned to see Robert standing beside her, smiling and hitting a baseball bat off of the palm of his hand, repeatedly. I threw the tube that had my note in it across the room. I then started for the door.

I was stopped by the Handler, who had grabbed my arm and turned me to face her.

Glare.

"Guys I need help, I dont know where I am. This lady kidnapped me and well, it sucks. If I never get to see you again, I love you." Rob read my letter aloud.

I looked down the floor in shame and fear, knowing I'll be punished for this.

I said to glare, not look down.

"Oh. Well that's sweet. But I'll have you know, that if you tell anyone about any of this, we will kill the person or people you told right in front of you. And then you right after."

End of flashback

"Nothing, nothing.." she quickly stated, pulling away from the boy.

Five was about to protest, but they heard the front door being unlocked, and in came Vanya.

"Jesus!" Number seven whisper shouted, frightened by the pair sitting in her living room.

"You should lock your windows." The injured girl stated, not moving from her position on the armchair.

"I live on the second floor." She told them placing her keys down, closing the door and taking off her coat.