01

It all started with this...

There's a young and spoiled young lad who happens to be the only son of one of the most wealthiest family around the whole Asia continent which entered top 3.

He grew up being a brat as he is. He made his personal maid or sitter to quit with work that last less than a month.

There's no day in school that came by without someone's tears, he always did that... He's such a troublemaker from the day his mom enter him to school which end up putting him on that online school.

He's a brat, a mean guy with a splash of an angelic face and voice... He's spoiled. A real troublemaker 😶

And his name...

Want to know?

Yes, his name doesn't fit his personality... Nor his attitude.

Saint Suppapong

It actually doesn't fit at all. He's like a wild beast who just escape from his cage. His butler can't stop him though he's been trusting him for so long, his butler just can't.

Saint sat on their dining table as his parents are there as well but seems like their presence aren't there.

It's all about work and money... But not on that one person.

He look up at his butler, "Why do I need to go to that university by the way? I can just go and study online" his butler look back at him, curved his back to answer him quietly since the other owners are on the bridge of their businesses "We believe you need to mingle with other humans Young Master... You need to make friends or find yourself a lover" Saint sigh "I've got everything. Why bother" he folded his arms in annoyance.

And to his surprise, his mom just told him some words,

"Singto also attended same University. He's your Senior at your soon to be department. Engineering Department" she put her papers and look at her son "His parents told us that you can approach him for everything... He's willing to help you with your studies. And please son, don't give your cousin a hard time. As well as everyone else, your butler can't be with you" Saint straighten his back with his annoyed face "What?!" She fix her glasses in place and pick her papers again "He'll just be dropping you and it will be your challenge to come back home by yourself. You go and fetch yourself commuting---" but then her husband cut her off

"What?! What if something might happen to our son? Commuting?! It's dirty, dusty and disgusting---" he was cut off by word as she slap her hand on the table,

Yes... Saint might be a brat and spoiled but to his mom? It's a different thing... She's pretty scary when she's mad.

"YOU ALWAYS SPOILED HIM AT EVERYTHING! DO YOU KNOW HOW TROUBLESOME HE IS GROWING UP? HE BECAME A JACKASS LIKE YOU!" she stood up as her personal maid / assistant took her papers arranged and carried it with her,

Mrs. Suppapong turn her head at them like glancing the creep out of them, "If it wasn't for my great Uncle's last wish I wouldn't be marrying a jackass like you. So find a better way to resolve all this stupidity you plant on your jackass son" she then storm out from that great mansion that she doesn't want to live under.

"I'm so annoyed! That no matter how much I try to make Saint as what his name was, that jackass man with his jackass family always got in the way! Look how he turns to be?! It seems like he's not my son anymore..." Tears escaping her eyes as they drove to her company. Her Personal Assistant and butler already had a degree like her, they studied together and graduate together but they still stay with her. She grew up to have their parents as her maid and butler but as she get older... Their kids replaced them not because they need to pay the thing but because they love staying by her. They knew her so much. She may be that rich but she's not a filthy one like what that man earlier is.

She grew up like any normal homies who run around and play all day long. She study her ass off like any normal girl and graduate with her own blood and sweat money. She work part-time despite of being rich and only heir of their family. She and her family lived a simple life not until she got married to that man and wasn't expecting to took a son out of her who grew up like that man.

"You always give time with Saint way too much already. But he seems like he doesn't even care at all... All he look was his father and that man's family" The butler said and she can't disagree more. These two are like her siblings and their family already part of her family. They can talk so casually inside or outside... They can diss each other whenever they want. But can be over-protective to each other as well like how siblings are.

Back on the place, Saint was comforted by his father that he'll send someone to pick him up in a bus disguise... But he's the only one who can ride. Saint's butler disagree secretly and was annoyed how he created Saint like some old lackey who knows nothing but to depend himself too much on their family's wealth.

But do you know?

Saint's butler isn't a poor young lad. He just came since the past 3 years and will resign before his on-job-training. He only did that for experience of how much trouble if they acted different to their butlers and of how it feels to be by a troublemaker kiddo.

He said no word since Saint's mother storms out, he silently drove Saint to his University and drop him there,

"You'll be fine, you're a grown man now." Saint just look at him too but annoyed and angry "Saint, you're not a boy to act as if you own everyone's lives. Now go, you'll be late" he then left Saint on the front gate.

He sigh and start walking inside like a celebrity as everyone was like almost drooling seeing him not until,

One cheerful guy walked in and greeted everyone.

He got black straight hair, black sparkly eyes, pale skin and such a beautiful smile with those kissable lips. as what Saint's mind go~

He turn and saw Saint standing there, he face him with those pretty smile,

He stretch his hand for Saint,

"I'm Zeepruk Panich. You can call me Zee... Nice meeting you new kiddo" he smile and walk away.