06

Saint don't know what to do since he doesn't know what happens, he knew that he saw her... He saw Aerwyn, can feel her touch and he also can smell her scent.

That scent which you feel that you're in a garden that was full of Different flowers — or white ones.

He saw that his mother and grandparents are fast asleep, he sigh before pulling all wires that are connected to him. He then quickly change clothes though he's dizzy. He need to look a way out and confirm to everyone that Aerwyn's still alive — he wishes that she was.

Miraculously, he saw a way out and took that opportunity. He ran as fast as he can and later found himself on the road that he's not familiar with. He look up and saw the clouds was on his side for it cover the sun so he won't feel much pain from it.  He decided to walk and remembers that Tawan used to say 'Forest' he knew that it's the only way he could see her.

On his way, there's an old man wandering around... He saw how weak he was and how much he need either water and food or both. Luckily, he bought lot of foods from the visitors of his and a load of waters. He approached him like he's not scary or what but as he took every step, he remembered how his mother wanted him to step meters away from strangers especially from beggars that travels from one place to another... And also those moment when his parents are fighting Because of his dad asking him to give that one beggar his food and water though he never eat it yet. It was when he's still 3 years old and after that he had no other things like those.

"Young man...?"

The old man hold his hands and fingers like he assume that he will be rejected again.

But before the man could continue, Saint took out some food and Sealed water bottle and pass it to him "You need to eat and drink first before you travel from another place" he smile as the man shakily took the food as tears are too visible for him.

Saint then found a huge stone and took him there. Saint look at him and saw how hungry he was. "When was the last place you've been to?" The old man look at him "I don't know but I want to go back to that place... Though his wife don't want me to go back there" Saint look at him "His wife?" The old man nodded "Because I'm dirty and her son might caught disease from me but her husband and her younger sister's too good for me. I miss her but people around said that miss Aerwyn was gone..." Saint just look at her and realized that he was that man his father told him to give his foods back those days "Miss Aerwyn is so very different from her family." He pause then "Miss Aerwyn was stole from her real family, she told me that... Miss Aerwyn suffers so much but she still had the most beautiful and soft heart than anyone you meet" he look at Saint "I saw Miss Aerwyn to you. You have the same eyes with her and your heart... Was the same as her also... I'm happy that I meet you young man" Saint smile as he watch the man walk away with some food and water that give him for second time.

Saint look up as he watch the cloud running around slowly,

"Aerwyn, where are you? Will I ever see you again? Will I ever meet your daughter? You're still alive right? Aerwyn... Please tell me where to find you... Aerwyn---" he was cut off as a man walk out from his car infront of him. He just look at him, don't know what to do... But not until he speaks,

"Are you by chance, a boy named Saint Suppapong? Aerwyn's nephew?"

The man with a bit pitched tone voice asked him. Saint was confused and don't know what to do.

"How he know me? About Aerwyn? Who could he be? What relationship---" he thought and later voiced it out...

"Who are you?"