03

Later that day, his father never lies... There's a one special bus which going to pick him up from school and learn that Kaownah really resigned. Saint stood there and saw a new man who wore same outfit as Kaownah before. He doesn't like how he appeal to him, it creeps him.

Saint's may be a brat but after that one day in school... By attending that school, he learn and found something he never expects with his whole years of existence.

Back from then, when he pushed people away from him, they actually turn their back but now, they still follow him around, talk with him and try to make him laugh. They gave him company that he never know existed, they made him laugh that he never know he can and they made his knowledge bloom that he never know was there. For that whole day, it was Zee all along who secretly pushed him to be a better person.

Some may said "You can't make a plant grow in one day" but what if there's a certain plant that once they taste the good soil, they roots above it? That's what happened to Saint, he realized important things that he once thought are useless, those things his mother wanted him to experience despite of being a silver spoon.

Saint neglect and turn his heels out from that bus' sight then walk with the students who are going to commute. That boy in suit was running to Saint and was about to grab him but Zee appeared out of nowhere together with some of their classmates. He saw how they put arms around Saint and the young lad noticed it, get him some glare which appear like a death threat.

He stood right there watching Saint walk with them to the bus stop. It appears that he's annoyed with the boy and walk back to that special bus which Saint's father ordered.

Just in no one really knows, Saint's mother was there with her personal maid and butler, just across the street...

"Never thought Master Saint will made some friends in just a day" her butler said which made her smile as she watch Saint talking with them, more words came out from his mouth and there was a smile printed on his face. Then later they saw that one girl approach him, her mother's instinct wanted to rush to him but she hold it in...

"It's just a student... A girl student... A student... Just please don't hurt my boy" as she thought to herself. And to their surprise, Saint pulled out one of his notebook and give it to her. "Master Saint made a full notes? What happened? Why Master Saint changed so much just for a day?" Her maid said as they watch Saint entered the bus together with everyone. And back to their Mistress, "Your Possessiveness as a mother recently kicked in" they tease her which her reaction will change from serious to cute in no time.

"Let's call this day off. I want to see my son fast" she said with a smile on her face "At the bus stop?" He looked at her from the rear mirror "Guess that's better---" but she was cut from an emergency text. Her smile dropped and sigh like she's been defeated by thugs "let's head first to the hospital." She said all seriousness "Anything wrong Mistress?" She asked her as her Mistress answered "Remember that boy that we helped yesterday? He was beat to death by his stepfather again because he's still not straight. He's in the hospital" she sigh and was hurt... Why? Because she's thinking if his son will be on that spot, she can't imagine what his cruel husband might do to his precious son.

"I'll drop you Miss with her to the hospital" She sat up and look at him "What do you mean?" "The news said that he flew away on the spot and was looking for him. I can use my family about it and to---" Mistress Lucy cut him off and they were taken a back but later felt the same. "Beat him like how much he did on Nat" she look at them, unfazed "Got it Miss" "Just make sure to bring him to the police station but not too carefully, throw him to ground. I don't care if he die or not... He deserve that, he killed his girlfriend which is Nat's mother and his killed her oldest child that was a girl and in college like Saint was... No one knew if it was only a murder, there might be something other actions involved. Now, he's beating the boy's life off of him, maybe Nat knew everything that's why he wanted him dead as well... Let's unifies this crumbled justice just for once..."

Lucy was a mother herself. Grow up with lot of children around her... From the kids of her households to the orphanage where she used to visit and now those kids worked under her company and other businesses with degrees. She keep on supporting children's education until now.

Lucy was Saint's mother... The only son that survived living on her uterus. After those miscarriage, she almost lost all her hope not until she knew that after many trials and pains, there's one filtered egg survived and was living itself on it.

She might see and watched his son grew up like that man but you can't deny the fact that she love him so much. She's a responsible mother so it's obvious that she love him so much. He had her eyes, her smile and her laugh... That's why she still had hopes that he's son will be a better man and will change into a beautiful and great blooming flower without any torns to hurt other people.

Saint arrived home and saw that the front door's open. He was smiling earlier but it turns out to sad lips. He saw that there are woman's upper to shoes scattered the living room until he saw his father making out with a woman he knew was his father's office secretary.

He stood right there after seeing those, tears are falling down and run back outside... Crying his heart out...

The two noticed it, she hold him to stop Saint's father to run after his son.

But someone suspicious walk to the back door and did something unexpected...

While Saint was running, tears are too visible and hard to hold back,

"Mom... Where are you... I need you..."

He thought as he run far away not until he opened his eyes and a light was approaching him...

A black car hit him...

A black car which owned by his father himself... That hit Saint...  and run off... Leaving the near lifeless college boy.

Before he lost his consciousness, he heard a male's voice, running to him...

He knew he recognized that voice... How could he be mistaken? Those are precious sound and a melody to even said.

"Please help me... Look for mom..."

"Zee..."