04

Saint woke up inside that white room with a flower around it. He adjusts his eyesight and later landed on the woman sleeping next to him — on the side of the bed as her arm supporting her head. He knew who was that all along...

He knew that she'll be there for him at his worst though she won't come around when he's at his best.

And he knew that his mother will let her see him when he's stuck on those situations. She's the only person his mother can trust... Or atleast trust... Despite of everything.

Her mother's younger sister who's only 2 years older than him — Aerwyn.

A lady who had that natural curly brown hair, eyes like it holds the entire ocean and touch as calm as the 'Calm after the Storm'

Saint touch her hair gently and it woke her up. She saw him and she smile like how she usually did. "I'm glad you're awake..." She said as she held his hand firmly but gently. "I'm also glad that you're here Aerwyn" he look at her and saw glitches of pain on her eyes "Have you talk with them?" She shake her head "I can't... They push me away remember? Cause I don't want to do the abortion..." He hold her hand back "You must be suffering right now... Maybe it's the best if i---" she cut him off "No need Saint... Me and my daughter already lived a happy life. No need to tell them that I dropped by and don't tell them that you see and meet me okay?" Saint nodded though he doesn't want to "But Aerwyn? Where's your daughter?" "She's at home..." "Why didn't you bring her here?" "She'll be fine... My Nanny and Butler are there so I know she'll be fine." "Nanny and Butler? Are you sure that it's them? Haven't you heard that they died after they are burn alive while being tied on the tough stick?" "I'm sure that it's them Saint... They didn't turn their back at me no matter what... They are the only ones that I have up to the night we runaway just to save the unborn child." "But Aerwyn---" she look at him as tears are forming "Though my daughter's the result of that evil greed of the world of business... She's still my daughter Saint... That's why I can't let her get killed"  She stand up while holding his hand still "Please live a happy life Saint... Don't be a mad and unpleasing brat. Please don't forget what I thought you when we're still so young. You're a boy and a man who had a golden and soft heart. Don't be blinded by longing cause no matter what, I'll always be here for you Saint..." She kiss his forehead and look at his eyes "You better go back to rest. I need to go now..." Saint nod and start to close his eyes.

After hour, he woke up again and this time, he saw his mother's family and his father's. They both sit across each side of the room. They are glad and happy as they saw him waking up.

"What's with the sad face my boy?" His Mother's Aunt ask him as she touch his face but to their surprise, he took his face away from anyone's hand as he look outside as the sun took its set "I wonder how Aerwyn been doing right now with her daughter..." He uttered, it gives chills and silence on his mother's while his father's side are all confused.

Saint's cousin on his father's side who's a major detective and head of their office — Tawan (Tay Tawan) move his seat next and near to Saint. "Hey, Suppapong" he wore his 'investigate look and tone' while looking at him "Have you meet or just know her whereabouts those years?" Saint look at him "What do you mean?" Tawan lean back as sigh while he folds his arms "Axcielle Aerwyn Liu, she went missing 5 years ago and with those years her Nanny and Butler are both found on that green forest being tortured, tied up and burn to death. Aerwyn was said 3 months pregnant those years that was caused by rape... She runaway pregnant with them and up until now she's still missing---" Tawan was abruptly cut by the other family "That case's too old. Why not drop it---" Tawan stood up madly as he threw the chair across the room "Tell me..." He started in a calm voice and

"TELL ME NOW! ARE THE BOTH OF YOU INVOLVED OF THIS CASE?! ARE YOU THE ONE WHO KILLED HER NANNY AND BUTLER?! AND YOU ALSO KILLED HER AND THREW OFF SOMEWHERE?!" tears escapes Tawan's eyes but just imagining that if their guess are true, so it must be painful and more disturbing as everyone imagined, Tawan breath in and continue  "She was the missing daughter of the Panich's... Axcielle Emerald Aerwyn Panich is her biological name. She was said being abducted when she's still a year old girl and we're guessing you bought her from those criminals to be your people's sex toy, am I right?" Tawan showed them Aerwyn's baby picture that he keep "I'm not giving up on looking for her. Her brothers hasn't giving up on her and what more about the parents? They always held charity works in case that one of them was the lady Aerwyn... But the youngest isn't contented about it. He went all ups and downs to look for her. Frank thought that if she's gone, he just atleast want to see and find even a little remain of hers" he put the picture back to his pocket As his phone buzzing like crazy.

"I'm interfering about this matter not because I'm one of the in-charge but because My partner Newwie was Aerwyn's biological cousin" before he took his leave while answering that call.

"What? Zee suspects something? Okay... I'll be there. Let's just hope that either of her or her child is alive"

That's how far they eavesdrop from Tawan.

"What's going on?" Saint's grandma (his father's mother) asked as they are fully cautious at the other bunch of families.