11 : Untitled

"Opportunity had it as fate and destiny reaches its own wings"

"This is not a home... so, where am I?" Saint murmured to himself... or should I say Suppapong Udomkaewkanjana said to himself.

It might be gotten confusing, isn't it? Yes. He's not Saint Suppapong - the boy who's spoiled and mean... He's the timeslip's Suppapong Udomkaewkanjana. The boy who's kind-hearted and a loving and caring heart... The boy that loses a loved one by that accident... losses his step-aunt but the moment Saint took his part and him taking the modern Saint's part. so that just means, The modern Saint and the alternative world's Suppapong switches places - more like switching body and soul... 

"Saint!" he got startled and took his attention to the man that just walked in from the outside like he just got back from buying some foods, he look at him as tears escaping his eyes... "Saint... how are you feeling?" the worried voice echoes to his ears "Z---Zee?" he look at him and saw that most beautiful smile he knew "Y---You're alive?" he asked as he reached Zee's hand while tears still falling and his heart's too overwhelm after seeing Zee infront of him. Zee smile at him and held him back "Suppapong... You're Suppapong Udomkaewkanjana right?" he then sat next to him while holding Suppapong's hand "I'm glad you're alright" he said while he cupped the other hands still "Does this mean you're not My Zeepruk?" Zee smile at him and later shakes his head "You travelled to a new world from that rare dimension and switches places with this world's Saint Suppapong" "so, it means that he went to my world and took my part as I took his?" Zee nodded "And there's something that you should know... might as well make you happy. No... the happiest I reckon" Suppapong look straight at him "What is it?" Zee smile at him again then proceeds "Aerwyn's alive and able" Suppapong's face lights up "Can you take me there?" he begged "maybe if you're fully healed" "I'm fine now!" Zee chuckled "I know how important Phi was for him, whether he's Saint Suppapong or Suppapong Udomkaewkanjana... Aerwyn's the only one that can control both and whom they love so much. One losses him and the other having him get so spoiled from all her love and affection that the other longed to feel" Suppapong still look at him as he waited patiently for the other's reply  "Let's just rest a bit alright? I'll take you to her if you really listen to me" Zee smile as he saw Suppapong pouted yet he geniunely obeyed him "I just wanted to see her..." "You misses her so bad?" Saint nodded "She too... She once experience the switching and she meet you" Suppapong look back at Zee as tears falls once again "really?" Zee nod "She even said that you're too heartwarming and she was so glad by meeting you though her fate at that world's so inhuman and her suffering's so overwhelming hard, she was still happy by meeting you. And that made her put all the love she had to Saint... She may travel a long miles away from her but she can't wait to meet you once again." Zee wiped Suppapong's tears away "Aerwyn still Aerwyn... her feelings from that world and here are still the same. So, rest well that we'll meet her together" "Just don't leave me..." Zee hold Suppapong's face as they stare in each others' eyes... "This time... I won't..."

"I Promise"