Notice before Mass Update 👉👈😔

Sorry that it took months for me to update a chapter. So hear my reasons:

1st: I've been super busy with my studies. I've got tons of projects, modules, research and defence. Since I'm on my 3rd year in the University 💔

And as the time that I was planning to update,

2nd: Typhoon Odette hit (Philippines) Visayas & some part of Mindanao. Since I'm from Visayas & to be exact, FROM SOGOD, SOUTHERN LEYTE and was currently at Cebu City. After Odette's rampage, both my Hometown and the place I'm currently had a cut of Electricity. And not only the Electricity (besides of the Water supply) but also the Cellular connection / Data Connection. Odette really left too much damage in my Hometown — Our Neighborhood even loses a life of their loved ones. I'm thankful that both my Parents survived as well as our Dogs 🐶, Cats 🐱 (though 2 of our kittens died) and our Only Rabbit 🐰cause of the Storm Surge hit when it's time for everyone to go to bed / Bedtime / rest time.

Both of them are safe, Thank God 😭

And we still have lot of clean-up when WE'LL travel back Home in January cause one of the Pier were not in good shape (Hilongos Leyte)

So I've got no more extra time in my hands (+ We lost almost everything including my Dear Uniforms & School notes, books even my Figurines & Dolls Collection 😭 but except to our House)... so then, I'll mass update until the last chapter in pending. Maybe I'll make another book that will focus on #SaintZee more like how I used to write on my other books (Or I'll accept request but only when I'm too familiar with the couple)... But I don't know when so please support me until then.

Being Alive (both our Parents, Peers and Pets) and having still our House were still worth Thanking for.

I'm thankful for your consideration and understanding. Stay Safe everyone!

Lot of Love,

YoursTrulyDeerYoda ♥️