05

Tawan arrived on that place where Zee told him to and saw Frank there... He's holding a paper that looks like those with DNA test.

"What is it Zee?" Tawan asked as he approached them, Frank passed him the papers "I saw a suspicious remain so I took it on the lab and run some test... Then it ends up... Positive..." Frank said with his heart being broken "Positive? Of what?" Tawan ask as he was fully confused

"Axcielle's"

"You mean... Aerwyn's remain? She... Died? H-How about the C-Child?"

Tawan cares about Aerwyn so much right? Not just because of Newwie but also because she once saved his life. She was her narrow bone donor those years. He learned about that anonymous donation was when the report about Aerwyn spreads — her disappearance.

"Based on the result..." Zee started as Tawan curiously flip the pages and saw what Zee said "it was single death. So that means there's a huge chance that she already given birth before her death." "But something's more sadder, there's a foul play... It means... They tortured and make a use of her before they killed her" Frank added

After a long pause as they waited for Tawan's response, he finally made a bold conclusion.

"Let's ask our other team to dig for all her remains and run some test again...  In all places and areas so we can caught the culprit then... Let's look for her child. We better find them before those inhuman souls take a hold"

The two brothers look at each other and back to Tawan...

"Should we tell our parents about Axcielle?" Zee got so worried cause he know that their reaction will be like the same as theirs, like Frank's who breakdown as he knew that it was actually his sister's... Or could be like Tawan who can't believe that she actually was killed though he once believe that she escape that hellish place... Or could be Newwie? Who collapse after knowing those things... He collapse after the breakdown and he's still haven't woken up yet. Zee look at them as he feel a lot of pain that he can't explain. Just in, the two of the headed inside the office as Zee was left behind, he look at some direction and saw a lady wearing the same dress as Aerwyn's as what reported — standing at the right side of that huge tree. He look at her until he realized who it was.

Tears escaping his eyes as he run towards her. He then reached her and stand infront of her,

"Axcielle... Is that you?"

He asked as later he saw tears flowing from her eyes as if she's telling him that she's hurt and she's in pain.

"It hurts Zee... Please make it stop... They put some of my parts separately... Please make it stop..."

He look at her as he tried to touch her until...

"Zee!! Zee!!! Wake up---" Frank was cut as Zee sat up, he look around and he never saw her. Zee started to cry and the two panicked until he told them about it.

"The torture was indeed so worst than we can ever imagine" Tawan said as there's a full hopelessness and pain written all over his Expression.

On the different part of the city, There lived a millionaire's only son that choose to stay on that "Mansion at the mountaintop". He was an openly gay and was proud of it... His parents supported him in all of his way. And what shocked the numbers of people? Korawit Boonsri aka Gun had a daughter... Jeneva Zurie. She had a long curly brown hair that matched her brown and sparkling eyes and long eyelashes. She was a happy kid and resemble her mother so much. The only woman Gun feel some butterflies with. He raised her well and had multiple security... Zurie's the only one that was left by that woman. By those time, he have lesser power over security that made him lose her and now, he demanded iron of securities to diamond for his only treasure — Jeneva Zurie.

"Mi Tesoro! Mi Zurie!" Gun called her since she's been playing with the butterflies on their very own garden as he 2 butlers are around, paying more attention to every step she takes. She turn around as her hair dances with it and saw Gun walking towards her with his one and only butler. She run to him and he took her into his arms then giving her lot of kisses. That's their daily routine, after Gun's done with his works, he'll meet with his daughter who's staying at their garden as always.

"Papa? When's Mama gonna come back?" The innocent eyes are looking straight at him, he can't tell her that her mother's gone.

The mother was gone when the daughter's still a week old. He escape with the baby as what she demanded at him. Gun can't tell his daughter that the very first woman that he love and gives him butterflies was already dead...

Gun kissed his daughter's forehead and she knew that it's not yet time to ask, she hold her father's face and smile... While Gun said the words which made every child so very happy,

"Mama love you so much and she will love you no matter where she may be right now Zurie... You are her treasure and mine. You are more than diamonds... You are the most beautiful thing we ever had"

Gun hugged her as she hug back.

Jeneva Zurie, she's one most lovely, cheerful, sweet and kind little princess... A girl exists just how Axcielle Aerwyn once existed.