-EXTRA- (PT. 1)

"No matter what they tell us. No matter what they do. No matter what they teach us, What we believe is true"  (From Boyzone)

Zeepruk looked outside the window as the wind blowing into his hair, 

"Maybe inside with our little worlds, where you exists... It still wishes that you stayed. Maybe in another life perhaps? is it possible? Will we ever meet like before? and if it will, will you still smile for me the same way? I surely won't let you go. I'll stay by your side until I die before or with you... There won't be any hurtful goodbyes by then. We'll smile as we had our sides... holding each other. In another Life will that ever come?"

He read that passage, it was from that woman he meet on his journey from that other world, perhaps? She had that light notebook where she wrote words which comes to mind.

"I guess she lost someone she love... that unexpected goodbye or an unsaid farewell." he sigh as he remembered how she looked like and those words she told for the very last time.

"It was from back then... But it feels like it does exist here. Melissa" He thought into his head.

Melissa, was the woman Zee met by that time he was transported into that Another world. The very first person who he meet and was basically the only one person who knows that he's not from that world. He doesn't know what exactly was her job but she does help him a lot. And all he knew was that Melissa had a long time boyfriend who's her best friend before they end up as lovers — but along the way, her lover's parents pull him to the edge and made him marry someone else. Zee knew how she love him... Melissa had a long, curly and brownish black hair that went greatly along with her brown eyes. Long eyelashes. Height about 5'2 and her skin's not that fair but she's white for not being exposed too much in the sun. He lip's not that big nor small but some says that her lips were kissable and that her lover's too lucky.

"We were happy right? I'm sure we do. As now, I'm hoping that you'll have a happy living until I meet you again. Maybe not in this life nor by the next. Who knows that along our reincarnated lives, we'll meet again"

Zee then realized that Melissa's most best selling book was indeed dedicated to the one and only love she had. He read every word as he felt that there are both pain and love in it... Until he stumbled into the very last page where it mentioned a particular name.

CAIN

Out of all the pages from 1-2000. That only page does had that certain Name.

He continued flipping the page, only to reveal an old picture which had been indicated in it.

Cain, a blond haired young man with green eyes along with a dotted black. Fair skinned, tall and bit of a masculine type. Along with that Melissa whom he meet.

Zee saw how beautiful her smile were in it. It was like it's never been like that since he met her.

🌺

Unexpectedly, the door of Suppapong's door opened and revealed the doctor in charge of him. Zee found him familiar.

"So how's your feeling? Anything hurt?" He asked the patient with so much gentleness "None at all. I even feel that I can run meters of meters" he jokes "All right, but I can't let you do that yet. So, as per result... It came out great that by tomorrow or two, you'll be discharged" he smile at Suppapong and then turn to meet Zee's eyes as he noticed the book his holding.

"Oh, you even read that book? My great-grandfather had it and told us that it was from his ancestors. And I end up looking exactly as that man she dedicated that book." He said with too much excitement "Also, I end up having the exact name" he shows his name tag that says  Dr. Cain "My family even said that no one in our family having the same face as the man that the Author loves so much and was surprised when I looked the same way" "Perhaps, you're the reincarnation of that man, Doctor?" Suppapong said "I also read it and it was so heavy since she keep on wishing him happiness despite of being hurt" The Doctor smile "If ever I'm that man, guess I'm too late" the two looked at him "I'm in my 30's and I still haven't found someone that my heart belongs to. It didn't catches feeling to anyone---" he was cut by his words as the door suddenly opened.

He felt like crying but he doesn't know why. It reveals that the woman who wrote that book ended up as Suppapong's Cousin. Melina

"Baka! What are you thinking of running out from the house and paying no attention to the road?! Baka!!! Baka!!!" She cried and doesn't care about whoever was in the room. "Don't you know how troubled I am after knowing what happened?! Suppapong you Dummy!! I traveled across lands and seas because of you! You d!ckhead!!!!" She kept on cursing him until she was satisfied. Suppapong just let her since she was indeed right. Melina was a Highschool instructor who handled English Subject. A 29 years old, finished her Bachelor degree (She's an Information Technology but after graduation, she took up a creditable education major). She teaches in an All-boys academy in Japan.

As she calmed down, she turn as noticed the Doctor looking at her. She stare at him before he looked away from her — she slightly grabbed his hand

"It's you..."

He looked back at her.

"It's you... The man who I always dreamed of. The man who I saw in my dream where there's an amazing happiness. It's you---"

"I finally found you and you found me"

She smile as he smiles at her "Guess the book didn't predict the right way. We never end up as best friends but let's start today by knowing each other then" he said which made her feel that there's tons of butterflies in her stomach "Guess that's the only way" to her surprise, he hugged her...

"I'm glad we waited each other. Like how the Author You wanted to be" she hugged him back "I just hope that this time, the Author Me will have a great happy ending with her reincarnated lover"

She buried her face into his arms which made Suppapong happy seeing them that way.

"She's been single for a long time. I'm so happy for her" Suppapong said as Zee seconded,  "Finally, she found the man she used to belong to. And the man finally found his Queen"

They look at each other as said

"There ain't anything like "THE RIGHT WORDS" to be said" Suppapong said.

"As long as their "HEARTS MEET AGAIN". There's no other thing can be compare than Love and Destiny" Zee said as they watched the two adoring each other.