10 : Alternate Curse

The night falls as the moon smiles; One heart's been aching to hold while the other left in confusion - the exact one night. A night the snow takes place.

Zee stayed by Saint's side as he holds his friend's hand. He knew to himself that he totally love him from the day he laid his eyes on his. It was around highschool days, is it? when Zee first saw an spoiled young guy that he find charming and all. Zee's family exists for having that one curse from the oldest generation until to theirs, The Alternate Curse. Never heard of it? So, hear this out...

"There are two kinds of Universe that exists. One is ours while the other may called the alternate" The Panich Oldest woman told both grownup Aerwyn and child Zee. "We spend generations until your generation breath its air. The moment we saw both of your birth, we all thought that this generation might solve all the generations' suffering - The Alternate Curse." "What does it have to do with us?" Zee asked as Aerwyn just look at him though she already know why "Zee, You once exists on that other world but it does ended up too well. The Zee who exists on that world who died for the sake of his love received and gave a promise to the guy he love" "What promise?" he look at his older sister who was given to adoption when she's still 5 to save her from the curse's death and she fully understand each single word, why? she travelled through it as saw it herself together with Lucy Liu, her step-sister or we say, her adoptive twin sister. "That Zee's promise?" she smile as she proceeds "He said : No matter how long and how many lives, I'll look for you. I'll love you and will be with you. You're my first love and will be my first though all generations. I don't know what exact and right words to say but I'll look for you. Soon enough Zee, you'll meet that one person who you made promises with" "What if I'll love another person and not the one my Alternate promised to?" "The Fate of the two hearts are already tied to each other from the day he let his hand slipped from the other's grip. Before he died" He look at her as she pat his head "Don't rush, that day will come and you'll understand for sure" she smile at him.

At the present, Zee woke up and still find his hand holding Saint's, he smile and check his temperature by placing his free palm on Saint's forehead "His temperature's back to normal as well as his breathing." he said "Please wake up tomorrow. I miss your laugh and your smiles though I only take glances of it but those things made my day and the reason why I'm still here"

Zee later walked to the nearest window as he saw the moon's smiling so brightly as if it greeted Zee for some reason. "Do you think the two souls weren't switching places? cause the doctor told us last 5 years that Saint's dead on arrival but after hours, he came back... Was it him or is he Suppapong?" he asked himself as if he was talking to the moon.

Even up until now, Zee still don't know what was the right words for the two of them... even for himself.

Do you have an idea what was it? if it's not possibly a just I LOVE YOU?