Backstory of Mr. Suppapong and Aerwyn back in days.

It all start after summer break, one transferee from Tokyo came in Thailand and studied on that highschool.

Everyone turns their heads as she passed by, she got that aura which made you fall in love without any particular reason.

"Hi, I'm Aerwyn... I mean... I'm Axcielle Aerwyn Liu from Tokyo, Japan" she smile that radiates the whole classroom like there's a cherry blossom around. Everyone's in awe as they watch her and her precious smile but her attention caught by just only one man...

That man...

Suville Suppapong. That one bad boy looking guy and had that playboy features. Little did anyone know... Aerwyn knows him and he knows her already since they were kids.

People around him noticed Suville smile — that's  a rare sighting.

He stand up and "Aerwyn, the chair beside me is free... Sit beside me" she excitedly walk towards him as everyone's dumbfounded to what Suville just said.

As she stand next to him, she suddenly wrack him "Baka!" She exclaimed with that cute pout "What's wrong? What have I done?!" He scratch the back of his head as he stare straight into her eyes "You suddenly left me and you never write letters as what you promised!" He smile and wipe her tears away "I'm sorry... But... I still haven't forgot about that one promise..." He smile at her and kiss her forehead without thinking about everyone's eyes that are on them "That you'll marry me?" She said to him as he nod "Yes, that I'll marry you and will still love you no matter what will happen" she smile at him and his words... Want everyone doesn't expect was the kiss on the lips. He kissed her and later ask her to sit while holding her hand.

Throughout the whole session of their classes, Suville keep on kissing her hand that he was holding.

"Could you please stop it?" She whispered "Dang? Why? Aren't you my fiancee already?" She glare at him as he made his words clear "I never love anyone other than you... And you tell me to keep everything down? I have never entertain anyone Because I'm loyal and faithful to YOU---" she suddenly kissed him to shut him off but it only gain a smirk on his face as he hugged her tight... He whispered to get ear "I love you... I love you so much Aerwyn... I'm glad that I meet you and you meet me" she smile and ask her to concentrate once again.

Their love story went long as the whole campus already know about how lovely they are. They saw how great it was and they are happy about it as well...

Not until... Lucy heard about it....

Not until Lucy arrived on the scene...

Lucy do have a feelings about Suville and envies Aerwyn for so long, well... She already know that Aerwyn's not her sister and her father took her away from her biological parents like he kidnapped the little girl... And took her far away.

They force her to separate with him... At first, she strongly disagree but they started to threat her... A threat to hurt and kill him. She knew that they are capable in doing so, she can only cry and do what they wanted her to do. They wanted Suville to marry Lucy and not Aerwyn. His parents disagree but Aerwyn begged them to do it.

Aerwyn's like their daughter already and they love her as much as Suville love her.

She was there...

That day after they graduated Highschool and college...

She was there for him...

Aerwyn was there...

On that wedding day...

She was there...

Hiding in the corner...

Without anyone knows...

That she's already suffering from harassment and all...

She took it all to herself for his safety...

She love him so much that made her stay strong to keep her breathing fine.

After all those years, Aerwyn still love him but Suville already slowly falling Inlove with Lucy — she can see that.

"I'm happy for him... I surely was" she smile and look up at her nanny as she bath her. "If he's happy, surely I do as well" she said and followed by a sigh of defeat "Miss Aerwyn..." Her butler who's outside the bathroom suddenly called out "Yes?" "Your stepbrother..." She look to his direction though he's outside "What happened to him?" She sounded so worried "Don't worry young miss... Your stepbrother who's like your twin was already been adopted by some foreign couple. He left a word that he'll look for you as fast as he could" Aerwyn smile and shake her head as if her butler can see "It's alright... If you can reach him, please tell him to live a comfortable life and try not to look for me." Her Nanny look at her with those painful eyes "I just wish happiness to all the people I love" she look at her nanny "Which includes you and Butler.... I know that I've been separated from my biological parents and family but I just wish that they won't come to look for me. Not because I don't want to meet them cause I really love to know them... The reason was, I don't want them to feel such pain and be involved by these mess I am in." She hold her necklace which she had since she's still young — as long as she can remember having it "I'll keep them inside my heart and nothing more..." She sigh and smile with those smiles of happiness, those smile like it suffer no pain.

After awhile...

No...

After couple of month...

Those t0rture and r@pes passes like a year to her... As her butler and Nanny also are fighting for their LIVES... EVERY.SINGLE.DAY.

As that certain day, no one's around except with the three (3) of them,

You may ask why?

Lemme tell you,

It was Suville and Lucy's wedding day, their most memorable and happiest day... He might be thinking of Aerwyn but the thing that she's the one who broke up with him, still lingers inside his head and still pains his heart.

He started to hate Aerwyn...

Without knowing anything...

Without knowing her reasons for doing it so...

Aerwyn can only look at her window as the air brushes her hair, gently.

She wipe her tears away as she smile while looking up at the sky,

"Thank you for making him happy... I totally owe you that My God. I totally owe that to you... Thank you so much"

She said it with her brave smile while her heart's been breaking into million of pieces already.