09 : Plot twist

A sudden bright light then meet Saint's eyes like he feel like blinded... He was gasping for air as if he's been drowning.

But something warm places on his forehead as if it was checking him.

"Saint?"

A warm voice called out.

It was a female's voice...

He doubt that if he recognized it or not.

He want to open his eyes but it won't budge.

"I thought I heard him groan... And it seems like he moved his finger"

That sweet voice said like there's some other people was there...

The woman turn around as she look at Saint... "Tell me what happened to him? And who hit him?" Her voice sound so serious this time. "What caused him to run out from their house and got hit?" She turn around and face the other young man who's been there with him.

"It's too impossible that Saint just randomly ran out without any reason right? What if he'll slip into that time space I told you about? What if he'll think that his mother's cruel? What if he'll think that I've been abused and worst, he'll think that I'm dead? That world and our world's different... Grandma told me that it was in the past or whatsoever... It's such that me and that girl share the same face and name... Everything that exists here also existed on that world" she sigh and sat down.

Saint's getting confused of her words and don't know what truly happened and what was going on.

"It's true that I set his father free for his mother... It's still true but... It's not that she took him away from me, I'm the one who let go" she look back at the young man that she's with.

"Lucia... She's not that kind of woman she was on that timeslip"

"Lucia?"

She smile "Saint's mother, Lucy... I prefer calling her Lucia" she look back at Saint who's already conscious but his whole body won't cooperate "I don't want to call her Lucy cause it seems like I was calling for her older version from that different place"

She stand up and walk towards Saint, putting her palm on his forehead as she gently smile...

"Thank you for saving him Zee... Though it took so long for me to get an update. Thank you..." She look at Zee — that young man she's with "if he wakes up, Please answer all his questions." "What do you mean?" "He's conscious but his body won't do its thing so he probably heard everything. You know everything as it is right? We've been there together with Tawan... Back in the days." She walked to Zee and give him a warm hugs "Please take care" she look at him as she cupped his hands "I'll be heading to Japan with the woman who adopted me — my Mom. So it will took so long for us to meet again. Do tell Mother and Father as well as our biological brothers that I'll see them after so long." "But how about your labor?" She smile "I'll be raising my child there since Tawan already engaged and I don't want to ruin his happiness. I'll be fine" she started to walk towards the door "Please take care of Saint for me" she look back as she smile before going out completely.

Zee walked towards Saint "Aerwyn's alive Saint... Nothing actually happened to her. But... It was you who got slipped through time" he look at him with a worried feelings.

"I wonder if he understands Everything after then... I wonder if he'll be fine after then... He's been in comatose for whole 5 years. I already graduated but he's still here. Hope the flow will be fine after then"

Zee thought to himself as he watch Saint...