Feeling Whitney

The Pack comes to visit Y/n at the Salvatore school to catch up and reflect on their time together in beacon hills.

(In some gifs you're stiles and in others you're scott or isaac with allison)

A/n at the end for a memories book update

No one's pov

The super Squad were all in the main room of the Salvatore school, the girls talking about some random stuff as MG and the guys fight over who the best/strongest marvel hero is.

"Ok if we're talking the avengers movies, then the strongest is obviously wanda! She's the scarlet witch for crying out loud!" Mg said frustrated

"Ok but Thor is literally a god!" Jed rebuttaled

"But captain marvel-" Kaleb got cut off by mg

"Captain marvel nothing! Wanda literally fought to keep thanos back in infinity war while she had to detroy the love of her life! Not to mention she almost killed thanos in endgame before the mofo cheated!!" MG practically yelled out 

The girls (Hope, Josie, and Lizzie) all laughed at their friend getting so worked up.

Before anyone else could say anything alaric had walked into the room with a group of people they've never seen before following behind them.

"Dad, what's up?" Josie asked seeing her father walk in

"Who are they? New students?" Lizzie asked next in a curious tone

"Yea I don't thinks so, that guys looks about 26-27" Hope stated while pointing at derek making said man roll his eyes

"Um no, has any of you seen y/n? This is her pack and they need to see her" alaric said calmly

Mg offered to look with his vamp speed, with a nod from alaric he was off and back within a blink of an eye but this time y/n was by his side.

"Damn MG, a little warning next time man" y/n said feeling uneasy from the unexpected speed.

"Hey Sis" the one with a crooked jaw has said.

Y/n's head snapped up at the sound of the familiar voice.

"Scott, guys what are you doing here!" She said as she rushed to bring everyone in a group hug.

"Well we wanted to catch up since it's been a while and we couldn't do that without our other Alpha" Liam said from beside hayden and Mason with a smile.

"Ahh my little beta how is life treating you guys" Y/n said in a teasing voice ruffling the kids hair making him huff and his girlfriend and best friend laugh.

"Um not to intrude but what's happening right now?" Landon had asked hesitantly

"Oh right guys this is my brother's and I'd pack, guys this is the super squad"
Y/n stated

After everyone was properly introduced, the pack went off to see the school with Y/n showing them around.

                       [Time skip]

After a while the Pack found themselves at the old mill in the woods behind the school.

They had invited the super squad as well since the pack wanted to get to know more about y/n's friends.

After a while of talking and catching up as well as Y/n and Stiles laughing at the squads reaction to some of their adventures back home.

The whole group was now outside of the old mill sitting around a fire pit that someone had made a while ago, it was night and everyone was enjoying the calm and peaceful atmosphere.