Memories pt.6

A/n: any gifs of Allison with Scott are you. You also take Derek's place in one.

Word count: 2650
___________________________________________

Previously on Memories:

After the narrator gave everyone a minute to discuss the memories, he clapped once more to gain everyone's attention.

"I'll give you all a break before we move onto more memories, for now tho talk with one another, get to know each other. Catch up- whatever. I'll see you guys soon"
He snapped his fingers and vanished from the theatre. Leaving the group there by themselves.

___________________________________________

No one's pov:

Everyone was having a surprisingly great time talking with one another.

Allison had made fast friends with MG, Lizzie, and Josie. As well as Kaleb and Jed.

She'd also met Elena and Damon properly and the three had a nice, long, and emotional talk about the hunters time with their child and telling Allison story's about Y/n from before she moved to beacon hills.

Hope sat with her family as she caught them all up on the things that's happened since she's last saw them.

Hayley and Klaus sat and listened to their beloved daughter intentivly as she told them all about the malivore monsters and her predicament with Landon and Y/n.

Rebekah was also sitting beside Elijah as they both listened too. Bekah was just dying to give her niece some well needed love advice but she held her tongue as she knew this was something hope had to do herself.

Allison tried talking with hope but soon realized that now wouldn't be great, as this was the first time the hunter saw the tribrid relax since they've all been here. Sitting next to her family and talking animatedly about her life.

This was actually the first time any of them had seen Hope so.... content.

It truly did shock the Scooby gang to see THE Klaus Mikaelson so loving and kind to someone, even if that someone was his own daughter.

Elena, Bonnie, and Caroline all smiled as they knew just how much having Hope had changed the infamous hybrid.

The three sat together as Damon moved to catch up and with Stefan and take advantage of whatever time the brothers had together.

"So...this is what you saw in Klaus?" Elena said teasingly making the blonde vampire smile and laugh slightly as she thought back to her time with Klaus.

"If so then it's so.... I don't know sweet" Bonnie smiled and shrugged as they all continued to watch the young tribrid talk with her father smiling and listening to every word.

"Yea...that's the side of Klaus he showed me when...well when we were alone" Caroline shrugged before continuing.

"I will forever be greatful for the time I had spent with Klaus, I've helped him and he's helped me but that's over with. I've found someone who makes me incredibly happy" she said looking towards Stefan who was laughing at something Damon said

"And so has he." She finished pointing back to Klaus who hasnt left his family's side since appearing here.

Elena and Bonnie smile as they realize Klaus finally got the family he'd always longed for.

Sure Elena will always be hurt from what the man did to her aunt Jenna, and all the things he'd done to unlock his werewolf side. But she can also look past that this time as she saw how much the man has grown from his time away from mystic falls.