🕸Chapter...33🕷

I wanted to do a plot twist so here it is...

;)

***

🎵Listen to Love On The Brain by Rihanna🎶

🕷🕸

The morning breeze sweeped into the room, and I shivered from the little cold.

My eyes open and I let out a sleepy groan.

I look around and I'm lying on the hospital bed next to a still asleep Oren.

He looks so peaceful...

Watching him sleep is like watching something wondrously beautiful magically unfold in front of you.

Good thing I'm tiny so I'm not taking a lot of his space. Not that he would even mind.

He groans and I realize our legs are tangled together and my arms are tightly wrapped around him.

Taking a deep breath, I untangle myself from him and sit up.

I let out a heavy sigh then run my hand through my hair.

I don't trust myself to be in control of what happens between us.

Up until a few days ago I had it all figured out but now after seeing him, my mind is cuddled and my thoughts clouded.

I look at Oren for the last time before hopping out of bed and heading to the joining bathroom.

***

When I come out of the bathroom fifteen minutes later, I find Oren busy scribbling something on a  notepad.

Beside him there are two large foam cups from Starbucks full of what I assume to be coffee.

He picks one of the cups, sips the content inside then lets out and internal moan.

Cute...

"What are you doing ?" I ask while trying to peep on his work but he quickly hides it from my prying eyes.

"It's nothing." He says but we both know it is something.

I  climb onto the bed and sit beside him but he takes the notepad further away from me.

I pick up the other foam cup, sip the content inside then let out an internal moan myself.

Latté...

...sweet

"Here" Oren says while handing me a pink box full of cream filled doughnuts.

I murmur a thank you before stuffing my face with a chocolate filled doughnut.

"This is so good." I say with my mouth full, ignoring all forms of table manners my mother has taught me through out the years.

I eat in silence while Oren calmly sips his coffee while scribbling on his note pad.

"Can I at least see what your scribbling ?" I plead but he doesn't take it.

I finish the last of my coffee with one sip then stand up to leave but Oren pulls me back to bed.

"What ?" I ask.

"Are you angry with me ?" He asks, concern full in his voice.

"No I'm not." I answer before hesitantly asking ; "Why would I be angry with you ?"