🕸Chapter...35🕷

Y'all will excuse me... Writer's block :( is getting the best of me.

🕷🕸

"Well... well... well... look who we have here... hello Sky." He says while grinning.

"Blake" I say flatly.

He eyes me for a while before shifting his gaze to Charlie and smirking.

"And who's this beauty ?" He asks while taking Charlie's left arm an kissing it.

Charlie quickly pulls her hand away then wipes it on her black chiffon top.

"Wait... I know you."

Both Blake and I turn to face Charlie.

Shit !

I forgot about Alley being Charlie's sister, and Blake being Alley's boyfriend.

I mentally face palm myself.

Of course one of them might know the other !

"You are the guy that used to pick up my sister during her late night escapades !"
Charlie says.

Blake eyes Charlie uncomprehendingly.

"Which sister...? Cause trust me, I have no idea who you are !"  Blake says while shrugging.

This is not going to turn up well.

You should have thought all this through...

You think ?!

My subconscious really does know how to 'rub it in your face !'

"Alley... Alley Barrette."

"You should go." Blake says arrogantly while facing me.

He moves back and tries to close the door but I put my boot on the way.

Blake looks me in the eye with a murderous expression sprawled on his face.

"You brought her sister !?" He snaps.

I understand why he's angry... but can he just chill !

"She drove me." I defend myself but he doesn't take it.

I feel Charlie place her hand on my arm and I actually find myself calming down.

"What's going on ?" Charlie asks and I have no choice but to tell her.

"Blake was Alley's... boyfriend." I blurt out and Charlie's gasp doesnt go un noticed.

***

"Why are you here Sky ?" Blake asks while handing me a mug of hot coffee.

"Thanks" I mouth and proceed to take a sip.

After telling Charlie that Blake was Alley's boyfriend, she got angry and stormed our of the house.

I followed her to Cole's jeep where she angrily sat without saying a word.

She later went to the pool area where she's currently seated.

I came back to the house and found Blake in the huge kitchen making me coffee.