🕸Chapter...50🕷

🎵Listen to  Heartbreak Anniversary by Giveon 🎶

🕷🕸

The music's playing on Oren's jeep bluetooth comes to a stop but we just stand there. Not dancing, just holding each other, each of us enjoying the other's warmth.

I don't want to pull away and I know Oren too doesn't want to.

After having a mental argument with myself, I hesitantly pull away and so does Oren. I look up at him and his pupils are not their usual shade of deep blue, their black.

"We should head back." Oren says in a hoarse voice then turns to leave.

I run to him and pull him back to the gazebo. I stand on my tip toes to kiss him but he gently pushes me away.

"If you kiss me Sky, I won't be able to stop." He says but I don't listen.

I stand on my tip toes and kiss him and just as expected, he kisses me back. Roughly and hungrily this time.

Oren abruptly pulls away and walks to his jeep, leaving me at the gazebo, hot and bothered. After a few minutes of getting my shit back together, I head towards the jeep and get inside.

I put on my seat belt and quietly stare at the front. Without any other words Oren starts the jeep and we're getting out of the lake area.

"What about the stuff we've just left behind ?" I ask.

"Someone will clean them up." He says in a calm voice but we both know he's anything but.

The tension in the car is too nerve wrecking. I try keeping myself busy but with what exactly ? I don't want to use my phone cause it just exhausts me and I can't put on the radio because Oren will snap at me so I just chose to sit still.

As Oren's driving I see him take a wrong turn.

"Where are we going ?" I ask, bothered but as expected, he doesn't answer.

Great, we're back to the same, old Oren.

He keeps driving for a while till a lake house comes to sight. Though it's dark outside I still can see the two storey house and it's beautiful.

Oren stops the jeep right in front of the property and hops out. He roughly brushes his fingers through his hair then walks towards the house.

I see him remove a key from under the foot of a garden nome that's placed on the porch then opens the door.

I take that as my cue and follow him inside. Once I get in, the door is locked and I'm roughly pinned on the wall with an angry looking Oren.

The lights are off so I can't see him clearly, but the moonlight is working to my advantage.

"Oren, what's going on ?" I ask once he holds both my hands tightly above my head.

"I told you not to kiss me." He says with a smirk on his face.

Before  I have time to protest or respond Oren has his lips on mine and I respond instantly. He kisses me hungrily, like he can't wait or can't help himself.

He let's go of my hand and I wrap them round his neck. He lifts me a little and I take that opportunity to wrap my legs round his waist.

He groans in my mouth and that turns me on.

Oren proceeds to head upstairs while still carrying me and without breaking the kiss. At a point I fear we're going to fall, but we don't.

We enter a room that I have no time to admire. All my attention is on Oren and Oren alone. I notice a queen sized bed in the middle of the room and Oren gently lays me there, breaking from the kiss.

I look up at him and manage to hold his gaze. His deep blue orbs are full of lust.

"Sky, I don't want to do anything you're against." He says in shaky voice and I smile in response.

"Use your words Sky." He insists.

"Okay" I answer.

He proceeds to kiss my neck and I moan in delight. All I want right now is to feel more of him, so I push my body into him and he groans in a husky voice.

"Oren..." I call out as he pulls away, a smirk plastered on his gorgeous face.

I watch him as he takes off his leather jacket and his boots. I take that as cue to get out of my trench coat and vans. Once I'm done, I find Oren staring at me.

"Are you ready ?" He asks and I  confidently nod a yes, because I know what I want and right now, I want Oren.

He lets out a megawatt smile at my response then lowers me down till I'm lying flat on the bed. He takes my lips in his and I respond immediately.

He then proceeds to my neck where he sucks my sensitive skin. I let out a moan that prompts him to go on.

I feel him pull my zip down and I let him. I let him help me get out of my dress. I'm now seated there, in my black bra and matchimg underwear.

He kisses me neck then leans to my ear.

"You look so beautiful." I hear him whisper as he nibbles my earlobe between his teeth.

"Oren..." I moan as my body tightens hard at the intoxicating sensation feeling.
His soft as feathers touches leaving me wanting more.

"Oren..." I call out.

"Don't worry Sky, I'm not going to take your innocent away." He says while getting out if his jeans and shirt, remaining only in his briefs.

"Lets sleep Sky." He says while occupying the space beside me. My back is to him but he doesn't seem to be bothered. He wraps his hand around me and kisses my neck.

"I won't do anything, unless you're ready." He say and seconds later he's asleep.

How can someone not love him.

Once I'm sure he's asleep, I turn to face him and watch as he sleeps.

***

I let out a groan before rubbing the sands in my eyes. I feel Oren's arms wrapped around me and I smile at the warm feeling.

I move my body to him in order to feel more of his warmth but I stop abruptly when I feel someone's gaze on me.

My eyes immediately snap open and I'm met by familiar ocean blue eyes looking down at me.

"Hello baby."

I yelp.

"Mom !"