Chapter X

Chapter 10: Tension

Jennie, Rosé, and Jisoo were all shocked by the sudden visit of Namjoon and a few of his gang members. They were shocked by the broken door, which was almost just kicked in while coming. But they weren't scared. It is just a bunch of bullies wanting to look tough. In their minds, they just happened to be a group of babies.

''What are you doing here? Can't you knock?'' Jennie stepped in as Namjoon kept looking around the place and his gang members spread out. With him, there were Jin and Jungkook. 

''Didn't we knock guys?'' Namjoon asked, turning to his friends, acting dumb. ''I think it wasn't just heard. Sorry to interrupt your little tea party.''

''You have no right to come here, get the fuck out,'' Rosé said, stepping beside Jennie. 

Namjoon just laughed and smirked along with his deep dimples at them. ''Just like your leader has no right to bark into my home. We aren't so different, aren't we?'' he lifted his eyebrow.

Jisoo was the last to step beside her friends, and she crossed her arms. ''She doesn't have a choice in that matter. You did dirty to her, and why? Because you still like her? Give us a break.''

''You could give me a break,'' Jin stepped close to Jisoo, which made her gulp. Everyone in this room knows their history and plays. Sometimes, they are sick and tired of seeing them hurt each other, even though it has never been that serious. Jisoo doesn't want to betray you as your friend and date enemy.

''You can have whatever sick break you want later. Where is Y/n btw?'' Namjoon pulled Jin off Jisoo and looked at Jennie, who crossed her arms and looked at the three men in their living room.

''Do you think we will tell you?'' 

''One friend is missing hyung. I bet she is with her,'' Jungkook whispered. Right. Namjoon hadn't noticed Lisa's absence, and he again turned, smiling at the girls.

''I'm asking this one more time, where is she?''

None of the girls were planning on telling him that. They didn't care what would happen to them because, in reality, they knew Namjoon wouldn't have the guts to hurt them. He knew what they meant to you.

For a long time, it was quiet until Jin opened his mouth again. ''She's at Daniel's.''

Namjoon turned to look at his friend, who was putting his phone in his pocket. ''Hoseok just texted and said he had seen her and Lisa going in a few minutes ago.''

Namjoon chuckled and smirked at the same time while shaking his head. ''She thinks she can fix things with him. Fine, then so be it. Let's go.''

Jungkook and Jin left, but Namjoon turned for the last time to your friends. ''Tell her I paid a visit once she comes from giving her ass to that idiot.''

And then he was gone.

''I demand to speak to Daniel right at this moment,'' I said to the man, who stood at Daniel's office door. He always has someone to look out for his belongings, even when he is inside. Take him as a guard or something, but he is a fellow member of the others.