Chapter IV

Chapter 4: Chosen path

Bangtan's hiding place is like a club with multiple rooms, and those rooms hide secrets and people in them.

The hallways are dark. Some might have a colorful vibe to make it look mysterious or luring.

Though I have been in their place multiple times, I still don't know if the rooms were simply for having fun when they held parties or if they were for something else.

Namjoon never told me about those rooms, and while we were still dating, it was forbidden to go to the rooms, even hosted by them.

They had cameras everywhere in the hallway, preventing anyone from entering those rooms.

As always, Namjoon led me to his room, which also was forbidden to many people. Only his members can enter, and well, me.

Even my girls cannot cross the door frame even with their feet.

It made me feel low-key special.

But the truth is, the room is no different than any other room can be. It just held important information and even more secrets than the other rooms.

It is where the magic happens.

''Sit down, will you,'' Namjoon gestured before walking behind his desk and pouring him a glass of whiskey.

I sat, crossed my legs, and leaned onto the back of the chair.

It is a familiar sight for me since I often have a meeting with him despite not wanting it at all.

''You want some?'' he asked, lifting the glass.

I leaned back to a normal sitting position. ''Just cut the crab and listen to me. My supplies are delivered tomorrow, and you won't interfere.''

He laughed. That one short laugh could either mean he was amused or something else. You never knew.

''We have disagreements, but my men know what supply is mine and what is not yours. I suggest you take care of your stuff,'' he sipped his drink.

''And since when you've had that East guy on your side and making sure you get what you want?''

Namjoon isn't stupid, not one bit. He knows what I do to get special treatment from Daniel and his gang. He knows and by the look on his face every time I bring it up,

he didn't like it one bit.

It leads to how much I enjoy his struggles, not to show even slight jealousy of his.

''There could be many others who you could open your legs, but you chose him,'' he took the last sip and put the glass on the table. ''And I'm not talking about my men.''

Now I laughed.

It is true. I have not fucked all of Namjoon's friends, but it is not far from the truth.

But those are simply for fun.

With Daniel, it is never just for fun. It is simply for a business, and Namjoon knows it as much as I do.

''And by that, I assume you mean yourself?'' I lifted my eyebrow, questioning. ''That wouldn't be fun.''

''Auch''

What we have in the past is simply a loving gesture. It isn't something I have with Namjoon's men, Daniel, or any other guy I have slept with.

Namjoon was my first love, and everything I did with him wasn't because of money, business, or anything else to get something I wanted.

It was pure love

And though I hate to admit it, I miss him because I have to see him sometimes, and this whole place brings back memories we made.

But that could never be any more.

Our relationship is deep underground, and not even a slight slip wouldn't bring us back together.

I'm not called a slut because of what I do to get what I want. It isn't the same as in the ''real world''. But you get labeled if you cheat.

I have never cheated anyone. I might be sleeping with multiple guys, but I have never had any romantic relationship with none of them, and they don't care whom I fuck and when.

But when someone is cheating on you while in a relationship, that's what cheating is all about.

And Namjoon chose that path.

And that path ruined him.