Chapter XI

Chapter 11: The Bangtan's base

Lisa was trying to keep up with my pace as we left Daniel's building. She had to take twice as wide steps to stay behind me because I was furiously walking towards our base.

''How dare he do this?'' I asked as I thought Lisa was right behind me, listening, but it didn't stop me from walking faster. ''He is angry if I visit their base without making a stupid meeting with him, and now he has the balls to just bark into my home while I'm not there?''

''He is just trying to get to you,'' Lisa tried to say as she had finally caught my pace. ''Don't let him get to your nerves this much. You can deal with him later.''

I murmured back as we made our way back. I just hoped he hadn't done anything to my girls or threatened them. That's the line for me. You can mess with me as much as you want, but involving my girls is a no-no.

We returned to our base, making the others flinch on the couch they were sitting on. Rosé stood up but relaxed back down onto the soft fabric as she noticed it was me.

''I see he was able to shake you up a bit,'' I said as Lisa closed the door. ''What did he want?''

''We don't know,'' Jennie said as she stood up. ''He, Jin, and Jungkook came here unannounced looking for you. We did not tell him where you were, but they heard you met Hoseok at Daniel's.''

''Yeah, unfortunately, we did, and I knew he would let Namjoon know if he was looking for me in the first place. Are you guys okay?''

All of them nodded. ''They did not break us, nor did they do anything. Do you think you know what Namjoon wants from you?'' Jisoo asked.

There could be a lot of reasons why he wants to see me. I couldn't figure out why he wanted to see me after the last visit. I thought we made each other quite clear the last time, and he shouldn't have anything to do with me anytime soon.

And since he came to see me when I was at Daniel's, there was no way he could have known beforehand where I was. Otherwise, he wouldn't have come to look for me from my base in the first place. So the reason to find me isn't that I saw Daniel again.

''I wish I knew,'' I answered Jisoo's question. ''Did he say anything else?''

''No, he just told us to tell him about his visit. But he did not sound happy when he found out where you were,'' Rosé spoke. ''As if that is any surprise at this point. He hates it when you see Daniel.''

''Speaking of Daniel, did you two manage to talk?'' Jennie asked.

''After a struggle, yes, he allowed me to explain myself,'' I sighed. ''It took me quite a while to prove to him that we weren't his enemy and far from it. We all have the same anger towards the Bangtan.''

''So we are cool with him and his men?'' Lisa asked.

''Yes, Lisa, we are, so you can keep seeing his men if your heart desires it.'' I laughed as I started making myself some coffee in the kitchen.

''Speaking of desires, Jisoo almost forgot who she was because Jin started flirting with him again,'' Jennie rolled her eyes as Jisoo smacked her arm and pouted.

''Ew, Jisoo girl, cmon. Do I need to start giving you lessons again? He's no good for you, and you know that!'' I scolded her but jokingly.

We all weren't that happy that she was having fun with Jin because he hurt her more than once. Unfortunately, she never learned because Jin knows how to be persuasive. But their relationship just happened, and for some time, it seemed nice until Jin showed his side. He is respected in these streets, but not many know that under that respect is the cold heart that doesn't care about anything.