Chapter III

Chapter 3: "Good quote"

The visit to Bangtan's is always such a pain in the ass.

Bangtan's base is twice as big as ours, and they always remember to brag about it to everyone. Or they try to show it secretly and not laugh at your face.

Ungrateful assholes.

I honestly wish I could have come here another day. I wasn't in the mood at all. After meeting the golden boy, his attitude and everything reminded me how much I hate these men.

Although, a good deal made me a little happier.

I walked up the stairs to their big-ass loft house right in the middle of the dark streets. God knows how many looks and whistles I got on the way here.

I didn't bother to knock when I stepped into the house. Of course, as usual, they have guard dogs behind the door to stop my steps. But after they looked at me and noticed who I was, they let me go.

In the corner of my eye, I could see Jin sipping his drink over their fancy bar along with a few ladies. I didn't see others. Maybe this was my lucky day until I bumped into someone and almost fell.

''Now watch your steps, you piece of-'' I said as I looked at the person I had bumped. Okay, not my lucky day.

A man was standing with minty green hair, a leather jacket, and jeans. His many piercings were shining in the dim light in the room.

Min Yoongi

The second oldest of the group. Maybe even wiser than Jin himself. Everyone knows Yoongi on these streets as the dark manipulator. He is good at all games because he knows what he is doing and saying.

He knows how to trick the opponent just with words. And with women, it's highly different. He doesn't have to say two words for women to be all over him.

As for the killing, he always has a good end up the line before he kills someone. He refers to it as a ''good quote''. But inside their place, he seems like a lazy grandfather.

In other words, don't believe what you see but what you hear.

''Piece of what? Piece of shit? Was that what you were going to say?'' he asked. He didn't sound angry but looked at me from head to toe as if I was trash.

To them, I am, by the way, but who counts?

''Never mind. Let's say it was me who bumped into you.'' I said, even though it wasn't even near my fault.

They walk here like landlords. You'd end up dead if you said anything.

No matter how good you'd be to them.

I turned away to keep going but didn't get far when he grabbed my hand, put it behind my back, and pushed me against the wall while his other hand was on my neck.

''Sweetheart,'' he started. ''You know I wouldn't get angry with you. You're different.''

''Well, I feel honored by that. Now would you let me go? I need to talk to Namjoon.'' I continued with my poker face because this wasn't anything new.

''He isn't home right now,'' Yoongi said.

"While we wait, do you need money? I miss you under me and would gladly help you with financial problems again.'' He smirked near my ear.

Yoongi is good in bed and pays a lot when there are needs, but right now, I didn't come here for that, and I don't think I ever will do that again with him.

''Can you tell him-''

''Tell me what?''

We turned our heads to see Namjoon walking in and towards us. Yoongi knew what he thought of them being near me regarding our past, so he let go of me immediately.

But he doesn't know that I have slept with him. Or with Jungkook. Making it a secret gives it more excitement to maybe do it again. Or not. But if he'd know, we all could be dead.

''She was just being rude. I had to show her,'' Yoongi said.

''She is a woman. She doesn't need a man to show her how to behave. Now, out of my sight.''

Yoongi left us alone, and Namjoon walked past me toward his room. He didn't even turn to look me in the eyes but kept going until he was at his door.

''I guess you wanted to talk?''