Chapter VI

Chapter 6: The Bail

''Freeze! This is the police!''

That motherfucker.

Kim Namjoon, you fucking asshole.

After all those words he said about playing fair and square, it was all pure bullshit.

I feel like such a fool.

''Fuck,'' Rosé cursed. ''Did you know about this?''

I turned to look at her with a ''are you serious'' face. ''Why would I have come here if I knew about this? Putting all of us in danger?''

After that, Rosé realized what she had asked, and she asked the stupidest question she had ever asked. Of course, I didn't know about this.

The police surrounded us, and we had no way to run. We had to surrender and put our hands up. I don't even want to think what Daniel's gang members are going through in their minds now and Daniel after this.

He might think I set them up. Namjoon is a genius. He crushed two flies at once, and I bet he is somewhere looking at this scene and just laughing with his men.

I hate him. Why on Earth have I ever dated such a douchebag?

With his plan, he is not only affecting me but also Daniel. Although I am a little surprised he did this because Daniel was one of his supply comes.

Maybe he has found a better one and doesn't want me to see about it.

Or is this his stupid plan to get back to me for sleeping with Daniel?

Ugh, I'm so mad right now!

We were sitting in the police car. The guys were in a different one on the way to the station.

It wasn't our first time being in the police car, but now the situation was more serious than sitting here for being too loud at the bar.

''How are we going to get ourselves out of this?'' Jisoo whispered. ''We cannot just sit this one in jail for one night and leave.''

I know. That's the thing. It was serious. We were buying illegal stuff. The police won't set us free that easily.

''Who knows where we are going to end up?'' Rosé panicked.

''Shush!'' I whispered. ''Keep calm and do not tell them anything.''

''Like that is going to work,'' Lisa whined. ''They saw everything, and who knows what they have!''

''And Daniel's guys might talk against us!'' Jennie added.

Now I start regretting taking the girls with me. I knew there were risks, and I didn't think clearly. Now all of us are in this shit, and no one can help us.

If I ever get out of this, Namjoon, be aware that I'm coming to rip your body apart.

Just watch me.

We arrived at the station and didn't see Daniel's men anymore after that. They're in a better situation. There are only a few of them, and Daniel will bail them out.

We have no one.

We have no parents, no support, and not enough money.

Nothing.

Surprisingly how fast they brought us here, they still didn't start asking questions. It took at least thirty minutes before they called me first in.

''Sit down,'' the officer said, and as much as I hated this, I had no choice but to obey. I won't be out anytime soon, so I should do what they want.

''We tried to contact some of your parents, but we didn't find anything. Can you explain why?'' he started.

I scoffed and laughed. ''Good luck with that. Are you guys so dumb that you cannot see that I don't have parents? They're dead, and so are my friends' parents,'' I started. ''Besides, we're over 18.''

''That's right, you're. But you do not have any record on the computer.''

It isn't my first time here. I have been stealing, being too loud at the bars, from fighting, and yet they have nothing from me in the records.

It only shows how lazy they're at their job and that they don't have the energy to save any of my recent visits.

''Enough about that. Can you tell me what you were doing when we caught you?'' the officer asked.

''You saw it yourself. Why do I have to tell you what we did?'' I was playing with him because he was asking obvious questions.

''Right,'' he sighed after seeing I was no help. ''Maybe your friends will talk.''

He asked the other officer to take me back to my friends. I knew this wasn't any use. They won't get us to talk. And even if we stay here many nights or end up in prison, we won't talk.

It's called trust.

Trust and bond with the other gangs that we don't talk about our business, not busting anyone.

Because if we do, we pay for it.

With our lives.

Hours had passed, they had interviewed all of us, and now we were waiting for a miracle to happen. It was obvious that we weren't going to get one.

''Do you think Daniel's men will bust us or make it look like it was our fault?'' Jennie opened her mouth about that topic again.

''Jennie, please,'' I whined at her. ''They won't break, and it was their truck and delivery anyways.''

I hate when girls start showing weakness. I didn't teach them to be weak in situations like these. It's not like I want to stay here or end up in prison, but if we do, then we do.

If we do end up there, and once we get out, my personal goal is to make Namjoon's life a living hell along with his little minions.

''But I'm too pretty to go to prison!'' Rosé whined for an instant.

''Oh, shut t-''

I was about to say because I had had enough when the jail door opened, revealing the officer standing at the entry. ''You can go.''

We looked confused before slowly getting up from sitting and walking to the door.

''Why are you letting us go?' I asked.

''Shouldn't you guys be happy and already running away from here?'' the officer laughed.

''But we want to know that you're not letting us out and later on calling us back to better investigations,'' I protested.

The officer sighed. ''You got bailed out.''

What? By who?

Don't tell me.

''Mr. Kim bailed you three out.''

___________

Remember to give this chapter a vote ⭐️
and follow me on my Instagram @/taehyungslittleberry (I write imagines there by request)