Chapter 1

song recommandation for this chapter: Runaway-Aurora

AUTOR POV:

It was a dark and cold night. But most importantly it was a night that would never be forgotten. 

The night that the first girl arrived to Neverland.

Neverland was known to be a harsh island. Not really an island for a girl.

But there she was. Like a new born soul she arrived.

She was in the hands of the Shadow. Her eyes closed and the wind carefully going trough her shoulder lengt brown hair.

Everyone felt it. The arrival of a new boy. Or so they thought, as they ran to the spot where they picked up the newcomer. It was an open spot in the forest, surrounded by trees. You couldn't see much after the first row of trees, except a darkness that seemed to swallow every light around it.

The moment they arrived everyone got quiet for a minute. 

They couldn't believe their eyes. Before them was a laying a girl. She looked peacefully asleep in her long, black T-shirt. Her face had a little frown like she was thinking about something.

The boys were quiet until one spoke up. 'A girl', he asked dumbfoundedly. After what he said, realisation hit everyone and they started whispering.

'It's a girl',

'That cannot be true',

As the whispers around her grew louder, Autumn Lore carefully opened her eyes to find herself.. In a forest??

Autumn POV:

As I let my eyes get used to my surroundings, I slowly push myself up on my elbows.  I see a bunch of scared boys in a circle around me, who had gone quiet again. One of them, wearing a hood, steps forward an holds out his hand as offer to help me up.

'I can do it myself, thank you', I calmy say while pushing myself on my feet.

A few whispers go around the circle as I see the boy put his hand down, embarrassed. 'Lets go', he rudely says. 

'Go where?', I ask

'You will see', he chuckles almost evily while turning around gesturing me to follow him. And I do. I follow the boys into the darkness of the trees and the night. 

I feel uncomfortable and when I stop the boy behind me bumps into me. I hear a few curses from behind me and in front of me I see everyone turning around to face me. I look the boy with the hood in the eyes and it was like he knew what I was going to do

'DON'T', was the last thing I hear shout before I run into the darkness.

'DON'T JUST STAND THERE. GET HER'.

Autor POV:

 As Autumn quickly runs into the woods she notices she is being followed. She turns around and sees that a short boy is just behind her.

Before he realises it, she runs the other way, out of his sight. But Autumn still hears the boys running around. She stops running and looks for a place to hide.

She looks up to a tree and quickly climbs in it.

The boys have given up on searching her. They decided they will look for her tomorrow.

Meanwhile the girl is sitting on a branch, just big enough for her, leaning with her back to the tree.  She looks up. Between the branches she sees the dark sky, that is now filled with clouds like it is going to rain.  But she wasn't going to worry about that now. Right now she just wanted to rest and closed her eyes.

And like she predicted, it started to rain. Autumn felt too tired to even care so she just let the rain pour over her as she drifted of to sleep.