Silence

Song recommedation: Ocean- Elsa & EMilie

Pan's POV:

There is another presence in my world. I can feel it entering. I close my eyes and before me I see a ship. Pirates?

But on the ship is something that makes me interested. A tall boy, who looks very much like princess and besides him an also tall, dark skinned lady. She is certainly particular but not because of her long white hair but more because of her look. Her face is not human and neither are details on her body. Her long, sharp finger are intertwined with his. Foolish young lovers.

I open my eyes and leave my tent. I see Felix sitting on a log before me. It is still early and he is the only one up. I call his name. He only looks up but doesn't meet my look.

"Let's go. We have company", I tell him, picking up his bat full of spikes. He sighs softly and gets up.  I hand him the bat and he goes to stand behind me. I smile at him as he puts his hand on my shoulder. Before anyone else sees us I let us disappear in a black cloud.

Just a moment later we step on the ship that I saw. Felix lets go of my shoulder and puts his bat over his shoulder. 

A sword is drawn at me, pointing directely at my throat. I sarcastically put my hands in the air. "No worries, I'm not here to harm anyone. I just came to," I pause for effect, "well how do I put this? I came to see what your plans are on my  island."

I hear a snort from the curly haired guy. "Something funny?" I ask him. "Yes it's just that you said it's your island but you are just a stuck up teenager", the guy claims.

This time it's my turn to laugh. "I may be that but I have more knowledge and power than you ever will."

"I would like to see that but first I have a question for you Pan."  

"So my reputation is out already I see. You can ask your question, if you tell this man to stand down and tell me your name", I gesture to the guy holding the sword.

"It's not hard to spot evil", he says, his face containing no emotion.

Ouch.

"Matheus stand down", he tells the older man before continuing, "my name is Amir. Now where is the girl?"

So that is your business here. Interesting.

"I have no idea what you're talking about mister Amir", I tell him. I hear Felix let out a little sound behind me. I snap my head to him but he is looking at the people infront of us.

"He is talking about Autumn, Peter. We know you have her", the strange looking woman speaks up, stepping next to Amir. 

"Now I recognize you", I say, pointing at her, "you are the Siren that helped her. How pathetic. I thought your kind was more hidden. I guess I was wrong", I say, looking back and forth between the duo.

Her face stays the same but her eyes fill with sadness.

"Autumn is on the island", I hear Felix speak up.

"Thank you boy", Amir says," your boys aren't that obedient, are they now? 

"You will never find her. And if you do, what are you going to do? She can't stay stuck with you in the curse. And she can't leave the island."

"Oh and she probably doesn't even remember you. No sorry, she doesn't want to remember you", the last thing I whisper but is still loud enough and I see how pain strickes him.

His look is angry and that is my sign to leave. I put my hand on Felix' shoulder and grab him with me into the black cloud, back to the island.

Autumn POV:

Flynn and I have been walking for a while now and I can see the sun rising, feeling the warmth of it hit my skin. in between the trees there are bearly any sounds. A silence, so loud that we can almost hear our own heartbeat, hangs inbetween the trees.

I am still holding Flynn's hand and I am grateful for meeting him. He looks at me and presses a kiss on the top of my hand. I smile at him. 

We reach the top of the island and I sit down. I feel Flynn still standing next to me. "Come, sit down", I gesture at him. "No look. That is a ship I have never seen before", he points at the sea.

I squint my eyes and indeed, there is a ship. I can see multiple people on it but they are only shadows since they are so far away. 

"Do you think Pan is on there?" Flynn asks. "I honestly don't care. He is probably scaring them off."

Finally Flynn sits down next to me. I put my head on his shoulder again. "This is nice."

"I agree."

We both let out  sigh and simply let time go by.

Author POV:

It's been a few moments since Pan left the ship. Tension is in the air and no one dears to say a word.

Nimea was the first one to speak up. "Don't let him get into your head Amir", she said while grabbing his arm. She sounded determined but deep down she was scared to death because if Pan knew about her and Autumn, what else did he know?

"I won't. But there is a problem. I can't walk on land and I am not letting you go on land alone", he said, turning to Nimea.

Nimea agreed once more. "How will we get her attention?" She asked, walking into his cabin. "I have no idea honestly", Amir said, following her.

Inside, she poured two glasses of wine, handing one to Amir who was now on the bed. She sat down next to him. Neither of them spoke anymore.

Amir got up with a sigh and took the empty cup out of her hand, placing it on the dark brown table. Then he laid down while she was still sitting on the edge, her back to him. He wrapped his arms around her torso and pulled her close to his chest. 

She turned around and snuggled close, burrying her face in his chest. He placed a kiss on her forehead. 

"I love you too", she whispered, but he had fallen asleep already.

And so did she, tired from thinking.

                                       ✵ ✵ ✵

Meanwhile Autumn stood up, pulling her friend up too. "Let's go back to camp before Pan freaks out."

"Wait Autumn," Flynn grabbed her shoulder," what if that ship is your way out?"

"Flynn that is nice but-"

"No wait. They can take you away from here and you will be safe", he interrupted.

The girl wanted to explain that it wasn't possible but he seemed so happy and determined that she agreed with him. "Tomorrow we will check it out, for now we should head back okay?"

Flynn nodded his head in agreement, never taking his eyes of the ship. When he noticed Autumn had started walking, he ran after her, slowing his pace when he was next to her.

"Time to go home together", he whispered to her.

A guilty smile appeared on her face.

"You're right."