"I believed in us"

Song recommendation: somebody that I used to know (slowed)- gotye

Autumn POV:

"So you weren't lying."

I get up with a sigh. "Ofcourse I wasn't Felix. Why would I lie? I'm dead anyway."

"I'm sorry."

I lay back down and hear the tall guy walk away. 

"Trouble in paradise?" I hear Flynn whisper with a chuckle. "Go to sleep Flynn", I say, softly pushing his shoulder.

I try to sleep but I just can't. His words are stuck in my head. I'm sorry. What is he sorry for? Why would he say that?

But most importantly, what is he planning?

I manage to get some sleep and am ready for another day when Flynn wakes me up.

"Rise and shine, sunshine."

I get up, packing my things. I step into the same boat, with the same boys in it. 

"Slept well princess?" I hear Pan ask.

I am about to answer him when we hear yells from the other boat. "PIRATES."

We all look in the way the other guys are pointing. There is indeed a ship coming very close. "What now", I hear Felix ask Pan. "Now.. we will see how much damage Autumn did to the poor pirates. 

I look at Pan with a confused look. He just grins back.

He signals us to lower into the boat and get close to the ship. Pan disappears in a black cloud. I hear him appear at the ship.

I am in the boat, close to Felix. "Why'd you say sorry earlier?" I whisper to him. He looks into my eyes. "This not the right time for an explanation."

Author POV:

"We will get revenge for the compass men. No one steals from us, the girl was probably forced by Pan", the captain's words sounded over the ship full of men listening carefully. 

"Is that so? You really think I am that evil, captain?" Peter's voice sounds as he suddenly had appeared on the ship. 

Immediately a few men ran to him, pulling out there swords. But before they could reach him Pan whistled as a signal for the others to join.

In a second the ship was full of lost boys, having their hood up.

"You brought back-up. Great", Killian said, looking for one person. The girl. 

"Yes she is here captain, no worries, she is still alive."

Killian gives Pan a deadly look before walking over his ship, looking for the girl that stole from him. "Where is she then?"

"Look better Jones", a familiar voice sounded. The girl stood at the weel, taking off her cap.

She stood there, big grin full of confidence. "Sorry I stole from you, I just wanted to survive-" Before she could end her sentence Quill was already before her, the point of his sword against her throat. 

She raised her hands in defait, sarcastically, but her face had another expression. One of regret. "You betrayed us."

"That is what it took to survive Quill. There was no other way."

Quill's green eyes go dark. "You had a choice. You could've stayed with us", he said, sounding angrier with every word. What is his problem?