Chapter 10 🌟

This SasuHaru fanart is the absolute cutest omg

Also quick announcement: This chapter was literally split in half because I wanted to upload already and it was insanely long; but it's currently still at around 22k lmao

Warning: There is explicit smut in this chapter! So please be aware if you aren't interested

  ••Third Person POV••

Haruki was in an unfamiliar room, seated in the shadows as she stared out into the scene before her. It was all a blur.

For the most part, she could make out certain shapes and features despite the haziness.

There was a table in the middle of the room, and what she could only assume to be two men sitting on either side of it. They seemed to be discussing something, but she couldn't hear them. She didn't even know if they were talking or not!

All she could do was assume.

Her eyes slowly shifted away from the table and the two men, and she turned her gaze to point directly in front of her. And that's when she saw those eyes.

Her breath hitched, onyx sparkling eyes meeting silver dull ones.

They were the only thing in the room that wasn't blurry, and she even found it difficult to blink in fear of losing sight of them.

She quickly figured that the eyes belonged to a boy, but the rest of his body was foggy as well. She could make out the color of his hair though, a tuft of dark locks falling over his forehead and skimming over his eyelashes.

He was younger than her, or at least she thought he was by the size of his blurred body. She glanced down at herself, noticing that she was younger as well.

In fact, she had reverted into a child!

She was wearing a pale blue dress, like the ones her mom would always dress her in when she was around this age. What was going on?

The silence in the room was deafening, uncomfortable even.

Haruki slowly raised her head once more, eyes quickly returning to meet those of the boy sitting directly in front of her. The pull felt magnetic.

She doesn't know how long they both sat there, men at the table long forgotten as they stared at one another. Or more like, Haruki stared at the boy.

Although she felt like his eyes were drilling directly into her own, she came to realize that he was actually staring right through her; as if she wasn't there.

Haruki was drawn to him, despite only knowing what his eyes looked like (And more or less the color of his hair) She couldn't look away even if she wanted to!

There was something she found mesmerizing about him, about his eyes.

She's never seen anything like them before, such a rare and pretty shade of grey captured in another person's eyes like that.

And yet—

His eyes were so dull, so sad...

Her heart ached for some reason, was it because of him? She knew the answer without even having to think about it.

She wanted to speak to him, to get closer and take a better look at his face, but it was like a divine force was holding her back.

Her back was practically glued to the wall, and her throat was closed up, preventing her from uttering any words to the boy.