Chapter 22: It's Okay

Cameron's P.O.V
I looked at my babygirl in Jacobs arms and asked "Are you sure you want to do this princess?"

Kenzie's P.O.V
I nodded my head yes, I weally wasn't weady but I didn't want to dissapoint Cameron..

Nash's P.O.V
We led in Kenzie through the back door and Jacob went onstage and took the microphone, everyone was in silence and just stared...

Jacob's P.O.V
"All right guys, we have Kenzie backstage and I just wanted to say something before she came out. Words hurt and you need to be careful in what you say because some words are hard to forget.. I love you guys and please show love" I said as I put the mic back and went backstage to Little M running towards me and jumping in my arms..
"I love you Jacob" she said with her most cutest voice i melted.. "I love you too princess"

Nash's P.O.V
"Alright lets go Mackenzie" I said as I grabbed her and walked her up on stage..

Mackenzie's P.O.V
I got up onstage with Nash and all of the girls started cheering! I couldn't believe it.. They yelled things like, "Were sorry baby girl!" "You're beautiful!" "We were just jealous!" I was weally happy with what they said.. Shawn handed me the mic and said, "Do you want to say a couple of words honey?" I nodded and grabbed the mic..

Cameron's P.O.V
Kenzie grabbed the microphone from Shawn and began saying things to the fans.. "I'm really sorry if I made you guys mad.. But thank you for all of this, I love you all so much and i'm thankful for Cameron, Nash, and Carter for adopting me or else I would never be here." She said pointing back at us, I looked back trying to hold the tears of happiness but could see Nash and Carter let them all out. I laughed and ran up to my princess and spun her in my arms.. "I love you Kenzie." "I love you to Cameron" she said as she kissed my cheek and all the fans awwed.