Chapter 21: We'll be right there

Cameron's P.O.V
I finally found Nash, Jacob, and Mackenzie.. They were sitting on the floor infront of a hotel room hugging and trying to calm Kenz down.. I went up to the and picked up Mackenzie.. "You okay princess?" I asked Kenz rubbing her back.. "I'm fweeling better." She said.. I didn't realize how cute she sounded until i turned around and saw nash and jacob smiling at her..

Mackenzie's P.O.V
Cameron came and grabbed me.. I thought he would take me back on stage and I only wanted to go back and see if those girls weally meant they were sorry..

Nash's P.O.V
"Kenz do you think you're ready to go back?" I asked her as i looked at Cameron..

Mackenzie's P.O.V
I looked at Nash after what he asked me then back at Cameron.. I nodded yes and they all cheered and tickled me..

Jacob's P.O.V
We started our way back to the event.. I really do hope the fans felt bad about what they said to Mackenzie.. I carried her back and her arms and legs were wrapped around me.. I love her so much, she's so adorable and didn't deserve what the fans said for a little girl like her..

Cameron's P.O.V
I gave Jacob Kenz and called Shawn and told him we were on our way back.. After I hung up i felt nervous on what the fans would say after seeing Kenz come back..