Chapter 28: What happened?

Jack G's P.O.V
I carried Mackenzie to the car and put her in the car seat while I waited for the boys. I looked back at her and her face was scratched and bruises started to appear. My heart dropped, I turned around and waited silently until Cam and Matt came.

Cameron's P.O.V
We made it to the car and G unlocked the door, Matt sat in the back and immediately when he opened the door he gasped.. "Holy shit," I turned around and saw her, I saw my baby Kenz, beat up, bruises, scratches.. I couldn't help but jump to the back seat and hold her and just cry. "Kenzie.. Princess, what happened?! Who did this to you?!" She started crying, I think I scared her from my yelling.. "Cam, i'll tell you later, let's get Kenzie to the doctor.. She's doing better than she was when I first saw her." Gilinsky said. I nodded and went back to the front seat, Matt stayed in the back with Kenz and had his arms around her.. Gilinsky turned on the car and we were on our way to the doctor. I couldn't believe anyone would dare put a hand on this innocent little girl. But when I find out who did this, things are going to get ugly..

HEY GUYSSS! im so so so sorry i haven't been updating at all, i honestly have no idea where i'm going with this book, just so much going on i barely have time for it. i hope ya'll understand.