Chapter 11: Asleep

Mackenzie's P.O.V

We where all in the car i still didn't know all of the boys names, they would have to tell me sometime today though.. It was a long way till i got to my new house, i was really nervous and excited at the same time, i was really sleepy. I layed my head on the boys chest and went right to sleep with teddy.

Cameron's P.O.V

I forgot! We didn't introduce ourselves to little Mackenzie, "Hey sweetie." I said looking back at Mackenzie, but she was already asleep. She looked so adorable, she made a cute humming sound when she slept, she was snuggled with Matt and had a little teddy bear that she wouldn't let go of, it was dirty so maybe we can get her a new one. But other than that i know Mackenzie will make a huge difference in our lives and i can't wait!

Nash's P.O.V

I was excited to have a new member of the family! Mackenzie was the cutest thing ever! Maybe someday i could bring Hayes and Skylynn down and they could hang out and be friends! But for now Mackenzie needs to get used to having all boys around and not very many girls. I know she'll do great! We all love her, especially Matt. I looked back at Matt and saw Mackenzie curled up in a ball in Matt's lap. It was so cute... I can't wait till little Mackenzie sees her new home!