Chapter 12: Big House!

Cameron's P.O.V

Finally after hours of driving in the car we got home! Matt woke up little Mackenzie and we all got out. I couldn't wait for Mackenzie to see her new home!

Mackenzie's P.O.V

The boy that i was sitting on woke me up, i was guessing we where home. He carried me out and put me down. I looked at the house infront of me. Woah! It was huge! I couldn't wait to go inside and see my new home!

Nash's P.O.V

We got out and we where about to go inside, "Whoah! It's huge!" little Mackenzie said. We all looked back at her and chuckled. Cameron unlocked the door, "Surprise!" Yelled Mahogany, Jacob, Taylor, Shawn, and Jack and Jack. They decorated the house for little Mackenzie! Me, Cam, and Carter looked back to see Mackenzie's face expression, but she got scared and hid behind Matt, i guess she was still a little shy.

Matt's P.O.V

We got inside and Mahogany, Jacob, Taylor, Shawn, and the Jacks yelled "Surprise!" The house was decorated with so many cool stuff for Mackenzie! I looked down at Mackenzie hoping for her to laugh or smile, but she jumped up and hid behind me.. I guess she was shy or scared, "What's wrong sweetie?" I asked Mackenzie. "Who are they?" She said looking kind of scared. "Don't worry Mackenzie they're all our friends they're apart of the family." I told her while looking back at them and they nodded in agreement. "Come her Mackenzie!We forgot to introduce ourselves!" Cameron said. And with that Mackenzie walked over to him a little less scared.

Cameron's P.O.V

"Come here Mackenzie! We forgot to introduce ourselves!" I said trying to make her feel a little more comfortable... She came and we sat on the couch. "This is Mahogany, Jacob Taylor, Shawn, Jack Gilinsky, and Jack Johnson," I said pointing to each of them and them waving and smiling at Mackenzie. "Who are they?" Mackenzie asked. "They don't live with us but they're apart of this family, Mahogany, is like your Aunt, she's the only girl, but we know you and her will have so many fun times together!" I smiled. "You're weally pretty!" Mackenzie said to Mahogany. "Awe, Thanks precious girl!" Mahogany said kissing Mackenzie on the cheek. "And who are they?" Mackenzie said pointing at the Jacks, Taylor and Shawn, "They're just like Mahogany! They don't live here but you will get to see them and they're like your uncles you might say." I said looking over at the boys. "Wait! I get confused with them over there, how are they gonna know which one i'm calling?" Mackenzie asked pointing at the Jacks. "Welllll, you can call me Gilinsky!" Jack G. said tickling Mackenzie and bringing out an adorable giggle. "And you can call me Super Johnson!" Jack J. said while trying to act like superman causing Mackenzie to laugh.. She pointed at Nash, Carter, and Matt, "Who are they then?" Mackenzie asked. "This is Nash, Carter, and Matt." i said smiling at her. "What are they?" She asked kind of confused "Well they're a part of this family also! You'll see them around ALOT, they live here with us, they're like your brothers!" I told Mackenzie, I looked over to her and her face immediately became scared, "What's wrong Mackenzie?" I asked looking at her. "NO! They're gonna hurt me! They can't be my brothers! I don't want them too hurt me!" Mackenzie said crying....What does she mean by them hurting her?