Chapter 20: Hurt

Nash's P.O.V
"Are you okay Kenzie?" I asked little Kenz. I knew she wasn't but I just didn't know what to say.. "I-I-Why are they so mean to me? I didn't do anything wrong did I?" She looked at me crying with her sad face. I hated seeing her with that face. It broke my heart..

Jacob's P.O.V
"I didn't do anything wrong did I?" Those words stuck in my head.. Baby Kenz saying that just broke me. I hated seeing her like this.. "Of course not babygirl, it's just the fans don't quite understand." I said as i hugged her.

Mackenzie's P.O.V
Why were they so mean to me? I just wanted to be nice.. They hate me don't they? Just like in the orphanage.. I don't know what i did wrong..

Cameron's P.O.V
I called Nash to see if they were with Mackenzie. "Yeah man, she's doesn't really wanna go back but we'll tru everything we can." Nash said.. It sounded like he's been crying, I told Shawn to take the mic and perform a couple of songs while i go look for Mackenzie..

Jacob's P.O.V
"Come on babygirl, let's go Cameron said the fans felt bad and wanted to apoligize." I said, holding out my arms to get Kenzie but she refused. "No! I don't want to go back! Pwease Nash, Pwease!" She turned to look at Nash. I felt broken..

Nash's P.O.V
"No! I don't want to go back! Pwease Nash, Pwease!" Little Kenz said as she turned to me with tears running down her face.. We adopted Mackenzie to give her a better life than that orphanage. But seeing her like this hurt me so much..I just wanted us to make her happy.. I felt shattered.. Me and Jacob pulled her into a big hug.. I could feel her heavy breathing calming down abit. Holding her in my arms was such a soothing feeling to me.. I'm not giving up, today will not be ruined for any of us.. We'll find a way.